Chapter 2

*Liam’s Point of View [God I love him <3 Sorry, I had to say it]*

“My Girlfriends a fatass” said Zayn with a cackle of laughter but like if on cue the door opened and in came a red faced Perrie.

“EXCUSE ME!” I heard Perrie screech.

I cringed at the sound of her voice, it was scary. I looked over at Zayn, he looked like he was about to crap his pants. Good for him, he decides to snog MY Niall, so there are your consequences.

When I saw Zayn grope him, I wanted to get up and smash his head against a wall. It was that painful, their touchy feeliness made my heart break into a million pieces. It shattered me inside because I was the one that should be kissing him, holding him close to my chest, feeling the warmth radiating from his skin. I loved the way his eyes sparkled when he smiled and the way he just was so carefree and relaxed. I loved the way he blushed when someone complimented him and how he was so insecure about his body. Which in my opinion, he shouldn’t be. He looks amazing, and I’m not just saying it because I’m in love with him. He’s just amazing, and so many other things but words can’t describe how amazing he is.

I snapped out of my trance when Dani pinched me motioning me to look over to Perrie and Zayn. I think my eyes turned into saucers bigger then my head, seriously. There was Perrie, pressed against a wall because our very own Zayn Malik. How in the hell did she go from pissed off girlfriend to horny girlfriend? I will forever be confused by their relationship…

Dani and El both quietly left leaving a very awkward Lou and Me. I looked over to the kitchen to see Niall wasn’t there anymore, instead I could see him sitting outside in one of the lawn chairs through the window.

I gave Lou a look to tell him I was leaving and found that Louis had already sneaked away, that meanie. I heard a moan come from Zayn as they tried not to topple over on their way upstairs. With wide eyes I speed walked out of there, I don’t want to hear that. As I opened the door outside I stepped out and looked over at Niall to see him wearing sunglasses letting his head fall back. I could clearly see that his eyes were closed even though wore dark glasses. I walked over to him getting ready to sit on the warm grass but got interrupted by a beautiful Irish accent.

“Nonsense Li, come here.” Niall said grabbing onto my wrist and dragging me onto his lap. I ended up plopping onto Niall’s lap with a humph and grabbing onto his shoulder trying not to fall to the ground.

I tried to shake off the feeling of being so close to him, feeling his skin brushing against mine and being able to see every feature in his beautiful porcelain face, from his beautiful dancing blue eyes to his rosy pink thin lips.

“Nialler, I’m bigger and taller then you, don’t you think me sitting on YOUR lap is a bit weird?” I said with a chuckle, letting a small smile caress the sides of my face.

I feel him snake a small thin arm around my waist and pulling me against him. My heart jumped a bit in my chest and I bit my lip. This was too much for me, the proximity of the situation, the way he was holding me, the intimate feeling I felt in the pit of my stomach. I hated this so much because of how much I loved it. This happened all the time, and it drove me mad, oh so mad. Because I was madly in love with a boy who wouldn’t love me back.

“What makes you think I can’t be just as manly as you?” Niall said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. Oh god…

“Maybe because you’re not nearly as manly as I am?” I said with a goofy smile on my face, I watched as he arched his eyebrows, amused by my statement. He pulled me even tighter against him suddenly making my head be pulled closer to his making our face come so much closer together; I could feel his cool breath on my face. I wanted so bad to close my eyes and let his cool breath envelope me, it just felt right.