How it al began

3rd Person POV:

it was currently a full moon and in a few hours it would be time for Remus to transform. For y/n safety she is brought to the Potters every time her father needs to transform.

"Here is Y/n, and everything she will need for tonight and tomorrow morning is in the bag." Sirius said handig y/n over to lily and the overnight bag to James.

"Thanks padfoot." James said while lily lifted little y/n up in her arms. Y/n looked at lily and sweetly kissed her on the cheek, causing lily to giggle at the girl.

Sirius kissed his daughters head goodbye before leaving.

"Lets take her to play with harry." Said lily walking to the livingroom with y/n in her arms.

"Harry!" Exclaimed the young girl with her arms in the air causing James and lily to laugh.

Lily put y/n down next to harry. Y/n shower harry her dolls, making harry giggle in response since he is to young to talk yet.

"I'm hungy" y/n said in her toddler voice looking at her uncle prongs.

"Well what would you like to eat then" asked James smiling at her.

"Applesauce!" Said y/n with excitment.

"Alright then! One applesauce coming right up." Chuckeld James

James got lily some applesauce to feed to y/n. When he got back y/n and harry where playing together with their toys.

Lily started feeding y/n while talking to James.

"I still can't believe Marlene carried y/n for them, i miss Marlene so much." Lily said.
"I know lils, but sirius an remus wanted a child and Marlene offered right away to carry the child for them." James said sympethicly.

"I know, they got Lucky with such an easy going baby like y/n, she deffinitly gets that from her." Smiled lily

James nodded laughing a little at lily's comment.

Y/n finised eating and was playing with harry for a few more minutes before James and lily told them it was time for bed.

"But whyyyy do we have to sleep already." Asked y/n sad she had to sleep.

"Because you will be to tired tomorrow if you don't go to sleep now" James said picking y/n up of the ground while chuckeling at the little girl.

Lily picked up harry and they all went upstairs. Lily and James where getting harry and Y/n ready for bed when there is knock on the door.

James opened it to see wormtail standing there.

"Ohh hey wormtail, didn't expect you here so late." James said looking at wormtail.

"Yeah, quit late huh" said wormtail looking around alot and acting very odd.

"No" breathed James."LILY, HIDE THE CHILDREN. IT'S HAPPENING." Yelled James from the front door.

Panic seered throught lily's eyes while she scrambeld to hide the two children.

She places y/n under the bed."do not make a sound." Instucted lily to the young girl who nodded scared.

James' could be heard from downstairs and a shadow of a green light could be seen. But before lily could hide harry, a lizard-looking man enters the room with a black cloack around him and the hood up.

"Please dont hurt harry, i beg you." Cried lily holding harry tightly. But the man ignored her.

"Out of my way." Sneered the man

Y/n saw her scared aunt and craweld out from under the bed to find help. She saw her uncle prongs lay on the stairs and went to him.
"Auntie lily need help," y/n said to her uncle who was unresponsive. She went back to the room to attemp to stop the lizard man herself from hurting her aunt an nephew.

"No hurt auntie lily and harry." Exclaimed the young girl to the man.

"You will be next little imbesil." Scoffed the man looking at the young girl.

"NO" yelled lily.

The man turned back to lily, harry was now in his crib behind lily who was shielding him with her body.

"AVADA KEDAVRA" yelled the lizard man. Sending a green light toward lily, hitting her square in the chest as she falls down.

"NOOO AUNTIE LILY, NO HURT HARRY" yelled y/n at the man hitting his leg.
The man pushed the child of him and walked toward harry who was now crying.

"AVADA KEDAVRA" yelled the man sending another green light to harry, but instead of hitting harry, it bounced back to the man who got hit and dissapeard into thin air.

Little y/n craweld to harry who was crying.

"Its okay harry, dont cry." Y/n said to harry before crawling over to lily on the ground." Lils, harry need help." She said y/n trying to wake lily.

Then a greasey haired man came in the room."lily, no" he breathed out going over to lily and holding her tight in his embrace.

"NO, LILY SLEEPING." Yelled y/n to the man. "Oh child, she is not sleeping." Said the man to the child still holding lily. After a few seconds he placed lily back down and went out of the house.

"Y/N, HARRY, JAMES, LILY, WHERE ARE YOU." someone yelled from downstairs who y/n identified as her dad.

"DADDY" screamed the you girl while crawling down the stairs.

Sirius looked at her and ran to pick her up."ohh hunny, its okay, its okay." Sirius cried holding his daughter tightly.

"Can you tell daddy what happend." sirius asked looking sweetly at his daughter to try and calm her down.

Y/n told him everything from wormtail to the lizard man killing James and lily and trying to kill harry.

Sirius went to the room and picked up harry to wich he stopped crying immidiatly, he walked down the stairs with the two children in his arms when he saw hagrid enter the house.

"Sirius" hagrid said.

"Hagrid" sirius said lookimg at him.

" i need to take harry to his aunt and uncle's, dumbledore's orders." Hagrid said.

"Alright then, i will come back for you my godson." Sirius said looking at harry before handing him over to hagrid. "Hagrid, could you take y/n to remus, he will be back soon from the full moon." Sirius asked hagrid.

"Of course." Hagrid said taking y/n out of sirius' arms. "Where will you be going?" Asked hagrid to sirius.

"I'm off to confront pettigrew. Take my moterbike hagrid." Said sirius before he left to find wormtail.

"I want my daddy's." Y/n cried in hagrids arms.
"I know little lady, you wil had your father soon." Hagrid said looking at the little girl cry.

He put them in the side bike before flying away while people started surrounding the house.

Y/n and harry cuddeld close to eachother before falling fast asleep.

Y/n woke up to someone picking her up. She refused until she saw who it was, her father."oh hunny, its alright, im here." Remus said holding gis little girl tight." Thanks hagrid" said remus.

"No problem remus." "Sorry to hear about James, lily and pettigrew." Said hagrid looking at remus."i never thought black had that in him."

"Yeah.. thank you hagrid." Remus said.
"I'll get going now, gotta put little bean here to bed." Said remus to hagrid.

"Of course, see ya remus." Hagrid said

Remus gave him a nod before returning home with a now sleeping y/n in his arms.