Hey you

Fred POV:

"Y/N!!!" I scream as I watch her get knocked of her broom.

I take of towards her falling figure, trying to reach her before it's too late.

She only has a few more seconds before her body collides with the ground.
I soar through the air, getting closer and closer to her. I have to save her, I can't let anything else happen to her, I just can't.....

Finally, I get close enough to grab onto her waist and hold a tight grip on her.
I fly us down to the ground and abandon my broom. I gently lay her on the ground, minding her ankle, as everyone flies down to us.

"Omg! Is she okay!?" A frantic Katie asks, kneeling down beside y/n

"We have to get her to madam pomfrey," Angela says, looking down at y/n's unconscious form

"I'll take her," I say, picking y/n up bridal style in my arms and rushing away to the hospital wing

"Practice is over people!" I hear Wood yell at them as all their voices fade in the distance

I run through the corridors, taking some of my secret shortcuts along the way to get there quicker

The large doors come into vision as i run up to them and push them open with my back.

"Madam Pomfrey!" I yell, running up to the nurse

"Oh dear, put her on a bed," she says as she goes back to get all her nursing equipment. I gently place y/n on one of the hospital beds and see madam Pomfrey making her way over to us.

"What happened?" she asks, checking   y/n's heartbeat and breathing before moving along to look at her ankle

"We were at quidditch practice, and I didn't see a bludger that was coming her way. It hit her ankle and she got knocked of her broom." I quickly ramble

"Alright, well her ankle is most certainly broken." She says, looking down at y/n's purple and blue ankle."She will need to wear a brace as not to get the break to worsen. The brace will be enchanted, that will cause her ankle to heal in about 2 days." Madam pomfrey says and puts a brace on y/n that reaches 3 inches under her knee.

"Get me once she wakes up," Madam pomfrey says, collecting all her stuff and walking back to her office.

Everyone from the team came to check up on y/n. I told them what Madam Pomfrey told me and that i'll stay with her until she wakes up.

I've just been sitting here, looking at y/n's still form. A few more minutes pas, I'm looking out of a window above her bed, when I suddenly hear a quite groan come from beside me.

I snap my head in her direction, nearly giving myself whiplash as I see her slowly waking up. Her eyes flutter open and look around the room, trying to figure out where she is.

"Hey you..."
______________

Y/n POV:

I groan in pain as I wake up to a throbbing feeling in my ankle. I slowly open my eyes to be met with the white hospital wing ceiling. Great.

I look over to my right and my y/e/c eyes meet with a pair of golden-brown ones which I instantly recognize.

"Hey you." I say with a small smile

"Hey, how are you feeling? Do I need to get Madam Pomfrey? Is your ankle hurting? Do you want me to get you painkillers? I can-"

"Fred!" I wisper-yell, causing him to shut up

"I feel fine. Yes, I may be feeling like I've just been drop-kicked of a 200 foot high building and smacked ankle first on the concrete, but besides that I feel wonderful," I say with a smile