Start of the year

Once the train came to a full stop, we got of and headed to the carriges to take us to the schoolgrounds.

Once we made it to the Great hall i sat down with Katie and leanne on my side.
The boys sat opposite of us and the trio sat a few people down. All the teachers sat at the professor table, including my father.
After all the first years were put in the houses; Dumbledore stood up.

"Welcome back to yet another year at Hogwarts!" Dumbledore exclaimed
"I'd like to say a few words a few words before we al become befuddled by our excellent feast. First off i would like to introduce Professor R.J. Lupin. Who kindly consented to fill in the post of our Defense Against the Dark Arts position. Good Luck Professor,"
My father stood up from the table and we all began to clap.
I clapped the loudest and cheered loudly making my father chuckle at me.
The look on Snape's face was priceless when he heard all the noice. Seeing as he hates7 my fathers and godfather with a passion.

"Oure Care of Magical Creature Professor has retired in order to spend some time with his remaining limbs," said Dumbledore
"Fortunately, i'm delighted to announce that this position will be taken by none other than our own Rubeus Hagrid,"
we all clapped loudly. Professor Mcgonagall nudged hagrid to stand up, he did but he made the the cups on the table fall over.

"Now, Finally on a more disquieting note. At the request of the Ministry of Magic, Hogwarts will until further notice, play host to the dementors of Azkaban until such a time as Sirius Black is captured,"
Whispers started to spread through the hall and all eyes where on me. I wished the ground would open up and swallow me whole right now.

"The dementors will be stationed at every entrance in the castle." Dumbledore spoke up making all the whispers stop.
"Now, while i can assure you that their presence will not disrupt your day-to-day activities. I do have a word of Caution for you; dementors are vicious creatures and they will not distinguish between the one they Hunt and the one who gets in their way."

"Their for i must ask each one of you to give them no reason to harm you, as it's not in the nature of dementors to be forgiving." Said Dumbledore

"But happiness can even be found in the darkest of times," he waved his wand making all the candles go out,"when one only remembers to turn on the light," he waved his wand again making the candles light back up again.

He waved his wand again, making al the tables fill with food. Everyone started to pile up there plates and eat.

"So Lupin-black. Now that your dad has escaped from Azkaban. do you think he's coming after you and Harry? You two kind of killed his master," said Angelina with a smug look on her face

"I don't know what he will do Angelina. But what my dad does, has nothing to concern with you what so ever," i said looking at her

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes

Alicia who was sitting next to Angelina looked at me appolegeticly. I gave her a reasuring smile and started to talk with Oliver Wood about some quidditch strategies.

"Oi Lupin-black,"

I turned my head to see Adrian Pucey looking over from the slytherin table.

"what do you want," i snapped

"Is the new professor up there your father?" He asked

"Yes," i nodded

"But i though your father was Sirius Black," he said

"Well, my name is Lupin-Black. Making them both my fathers," i explained

"How were you born then?" He asked

"That's none of your business Pucey," i said

"I bet you were a mistake," he laughed

"Now i want you to think long and hard on this," i said looking at him,"how the hell could i have been a mistake,"

"Cause unlike you, i'm not a mistake," i snapped at him before turning back to my friends who were all laughing.

"Damn y/n/n, you got some good come backs," said Leanne chuckeling

"Thanks," i smiled

We finished up our food before Dumbledore dismissed us to our common rooms.

Katie, Leanne and i linked arms before walking upthe stairs with the boys behind us. Once we reached the last staircase we saw nearly half the griffindor students standing around the common room door. The fat lady was singing in a horrible tone with a champagne glass in her hand.

"Fortuna Major!" Said Dean Thomas

"No no wait," said the fat lady "watch this," she sang even louder, well more like screamed louder. We all covered our ears from the noice.
I saw her smash the glass in her hand."see that, top of my voice,"

"Fortuna major," said Harry

"Alright in you go," said the fat lady finally letting us in.

"Finally," i heard some students say before walking inside.

We still had about half an hour before curfew so we decided to sit on the couches in the commen room for a bit and chat.

"You all excited for this year," asked Katie looking around

"I am," said George "We get to see who wins the most quidditch matches again,"

"You mean, we get to win the most quidditch matches again this year," said Leanne smirking

We all talked some more untill it was 5 minutes till curfew.
The girls and i said our goodnights to the boys before heading up to our dorms.

We unpacked our trunks and changed into some Pyjama's.
We had some girl talk and gossiped a bit before heading to bed.
I couldn't fall asleep, so i went to the window and just staired out of it for a while. I looked at all the stars in the night sky.
I saw some movement down at the Whomping Willow.
I saw a black wolf walking around the tree.

I smiled to myself and checked the time to see that it was nearly 1 am.
I went back in my bed and fell asleep almost instantly this time.