Quick summary

Year 1:

In my first year at hogwarts flew by. Leanne, Katie and i became bestfriends and we were always together.
Fred, Goerge, lee and i played pranks together wich usaly ended up with us in detention... oops?.

Katie, Leanne and i became a group with the boys.
There were two other girls named Alicia and Angelina who sometimes hung out with us. Although Angelina only pand attention to fred and acted pretty rode toward me, but i just shook it of.
I became closer with Hagrid and he shared his knowlidge about animels with me.
During the schoolyear i tried different styles to figure out how i wanted to dress.
Fred, Goerge, Angelina and Alicia made it on the Gryffindor quidditch team and lee became the commentator on the game.

I met a seventh year girl named Nympadora Tonks who was in Hufflepuff. Turns out she is also a metaphormagus AND MY SECOND COUSIN. Apparently my dad in azkeban and her mother are cousins. It was nice learning i have a cousin who i never knew about.

Year 2:

This year was when Harry Potter came to school. He looked way older than when i last saw him. Harry and i got to know each other more and he ended up becoming the Gryffindor seeker in his first year. Katie and i ended up trying out for the quidditch team. We both made it, making Alicia a back-up chaser wich she was okay with because of al her school work.
Eveyone told me i was the best chaser on the team as i scored almost every point for each game.
I became friends with Hermoine Granger, and found out we have quite alot in commen. I also got to know Ronald Weasley. Everyone told us we are 'the brightest witches of our age'.

I noticed fred being more protective over me than the year before, wich i didn't really mind as i had a tiny crush on him.

I became a legal Animagus this year to help make my fathers transformations less painfull to go through.

I spend the last three weeks of summer vacation at the weasleys Burrow where i met Ginny Weasley for the first time. We instantly became friends and she became like a little sister to me.

Year 3:

This year I finaly figured out what my style is: oversized band shirts tucked in at the back, leather jackets, crop tops, jeans and leggings. I wore my wavey hair down with two colored pieces at the front, usually red.

This year Ginny finaly came to school and she was over the moon excited.
I kept seeing her write in a dairy, but didn't really think much of it as i also did that when i was little.
The Chamber of Secrets was opened this year and a few Muggle-born and Half-blood students where petrified Including me and hermoine. We were walking out of the library when we where met with big yellow eyes. We were patrified for nearly a month before the cure was made.

Fred became even more protective over me because this was the year when guys started to become intrested in me. It was nice that he cared for me but it started to get annoying after a while.

Katie, Leanne and i became the most popular girl group in our year. My crush on fred grew more after we kissed for a dare.

I woke up a month later in the Hospital wing,"what happend?" I asked confused

"You were patrified for nearly a month dear." Said Madam Pomfrey

Hermoine and i had to stay 1 more night in the hospital wing to make sure we where alright.

The next day was the end of the year feast.

We left the hospital wing and went to the Great Hall wich was packed with students and ghosts. Hermoine ran to Harry and Ron. I looked for Katie and Leanne who were already running to me. We met half-way in a bone crushing hug.

"We missed you so much y/n/n" said Katie still hugging me

"Well who wouldn't" i said sarcasticly causing us al to laugh.

The boys were standing behind the girls ready to tackel me in a hug.
I hugged each of them seperatly. Lastly i hugged fred. we lingerd in the hug for a bit to long. Causing the girls to giggle as they know about my crush on Fred.

We let go and walked back to the table to finish of the year.