my first trainride

"Y/N MARIA LUPIN-BLACK IF YOU DONT GET YOUR BUTT DOWN THESE STAIRS--."
yelled father from down the stairs.

"I'M COMING, GIVE ME 1 MINUTE." I yelled back.

I made sure everything i would be needing was in my trunk. I fixed my leather jacket and put my hair up with two pieces in the front changing them to royal blue. Oh, i think i forgot to mention i'm also a metaphormangus. Meaning i can change my appearence whenever i like.

I put my owl, MR. Rage his cage before marching down the stairs to my father.
He took my trunk from me.

"Lets go pup. We have to get going or you'll be late for the train." Said father

"Okay moony." I smiled to my father who was still pretty tired from the last full moon. I was locked inside the little house that looks more like a cottage, to keep mee save as he traveld away make sure i was safe.

"Dont forget what i told you to say to people who comment on your last name, okay?" He said

"I wont." I reassured him

He has been worried about me going to hogwarts since my last name ends with Black knowing what my other father did. He has been in azkaban for about 9 years now for so called killing pettigrew. Or as i knew him, Uncle wormy. I personally don't think he killed him because he was always so nice. I am known for trying to stop You-Know-Who when i was just a baby. I call him lizard man or moldy voldy seeing as he is dead ugly and i would pass out at the sight of him.

"Lets get going, to the car pup." Father said rushing me out the door.

We drove for about 2 hours before making it to Kingscross station.

"About 10 minutes till you have to board." Said father looking at his watch that needs to be repaired badly.

I squealed in excitment before jumping out the car.

I struggeld to pull out MR. Rage's cage seeing as it was squist in the back seet. I pulled a little to hard and stumbeld backwarts into a bright red haired boy.

"I"m sorry, fell back." I apoligized to the boy.

"No worry's." He said before walking to his family al read headed.

I went back to the car and got MR.Rage out while dad got my trunk out the back.

I got a trolley and struggeld pushing it foreward as it was almost as big as me.

Moony saw and came rushing over to help me. "You alright there pup." He laughed at me before taking the trolley.
"Just perfect." I laughed straightning out my clothes from the struggle.

We loaded everything on the trolley and went inside Kingscross. I was awstruck when we walked in.

We made it to the wall in between platform 9 and 10.

"Ready pup." Father smiled down at me
"Ready as i'll ever be." I said

He held me close as we ran through the wall. I opened my eyes and was absolutly speechless when i saw the train.

"Wow, its exactly like you described it." i said breathless.
He chuckeld and loaded my stuff on the train.

The wissle blew and i hugged my father goodbye.

"Bye pup, have fun." He said through tears.

"Don't cry moony." I told him "i will write to you as much as i can."

"I know dear, now go on." He helped me on to the train.

"I love you" he kissed my head
"I love you to" i said before the train started to move.

I walked down the compartments trying to find one that isn't full. I walked a bit more until i found a compartment with a boy with dreadlocks. I opened the door and the boy looked up at the noise. "Uhm- hi i was wondering if i could sit here? Everywhere is already full." I asked him.

"Of course" he smiled. "Is this your first year?" He asked

"Yes it is," i nodded

"What year are you?" I asked him

"second now" he said

"i'm lee Jordan by the way" he stuck out his hand with i shook

"I'm y/n lupin-black." I told him

"As in Sirius black's daughter? 'The Brave girl' or as some call you 'the girl who was brave'?" He asked intrested

"Yep" i nodded "but don't worry, i'm nothing like my dad." I told him

" okay, i didn't suspect that you would be like him, so no need to worry." He told me

I gave him a thankfull smile.

"So where you really there the night- you know" he asked

"yes, i was" i said quitly " but i don't really want to talk about it" i told him a bit sad.

"No problem i wont ask-" he started before the compartment door opened and two identical read haired boys walked in."but they might" he gestured to the two boys.

"WHAT UP LEE." one of them yelled. "How was your summer." He asked setting down next to lee.

"Mine was great Goerge, how was yours?" Asked lee.

"The same as always" said the other twin sitting down next to me. "Did a few pranks and flew on our brooms to try out for quidditch this year."

"Nice" lee said opening his book

"Who are you" asked the twin next to lee

"I'm y/n lupin-black" i said holding out my hand.

He shock it "goerge weasley and that's my twin next to you." He nodded to his twin.
The twin stook out his hand for me to shake as i gladly took it. "Fred weasley" the other twin said.

"So are you really 'The Brave Girl'." He asked me very intriged.

"I am" i nodded

"You really tried to stop You-know-who at 2 years old?" Asked the other twin to conferm.

"Yea, i did" i told them smiling slightly

"Do you still know everything about that night?" The other twin asked

"She does, and she also told me she doesn't like to talk about it much" lee inerupted. I smiled at him

"And don't worry i'm not like my dad sirius" i told them just incase.

"don't worry about it, you seem nice" they exclaimed at the same time making me giggle a bit.

"Who is your mom." Asked the twin next to me

"I have two dads, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black. I explained

"Two dads, wicked." they said in unison smiling.

"Who are your parents?" I asked curiously

"Our mum is molly weasley and our dad is Arthur weasley, he works at the ministry." Said the twin across me.

"That's cool" i said

For the rest of the trainride i ended up talking with the boys. I found out alot of stuff about them. Like how lee likes to in his words 'eat, sleep, read and repeat' and how the twins like to cause mischief like myself with pranks. They are all in there second year at hogwarts and fred and goerge want to be beaters on the quidditch team and lee a commentator on the game. Fred and goerge are Pure-bloods and lee is a Half-blood like me. The train started to slow down and came to a full stop as we reached Hogsmeade station.

"See ya around Lupin-Black" said fred

"See ya" i waved to them heading in a different direction.