the sorting

Once i got of the train i heard a man yell for the first years to come this way.
I walked up and recognized him from somwhere, seeing he had bushy hair and was very tall, almost like a giant...

"Hagrid" i say without thinking, making him look down.

"Ello little lady, who might you be." He asked me

"Y/n...Y/n Lupin-Black," i smiled at him

He raised his eyebrows. "Do you remember me." He asked, with a surprised look on his face

"Yes, i do" i nodded with a smile

"You have most of Lupins facial features, your hair and eyes are sirius tho." He smiled at me

"Thanks Hagrid," i say

When every first years was here we started walking to a big lake leading up to the school. There where boats for us to go into.
I went into a boat and sat down next to a girl.

"Hi, i'm Katie Bell." Said the girl
"Nice meeting you, Katie. i'm Y/n Lupin-Black." I smiled at her, extending my hand, which she shook.

"That's Leanne Kettleburn." She says, pointing to a girl one row behind me.

"Hello" i say to the girl with a little wave.

"Hi. i like your hair. it's very pretty." She says, making me smile.

"Thanks, i'm a metamorphamagus." I say, changing the two hair pieces from blue to red."i like your hair too." I sa

"Thanks" she smiles

Once we made it to hogwarts, we got out of the boats and headed inside the giant castle. We had to climb some stairs, and once we reached the top, i had Katie on my right and leanne on my left.
Before us stood a lady in green robes and a pointed hat with a list that had al of our names on it.

"Welcome to hogwarts." She exclaimed, with a gost of smile on her face."In a few moments, you will walk through these doors and join the rest of your classmates, but before you do that, you must be sorted into your house." She said, looking around
"There are Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Griffindor, and Slytherin. Your house will be like your family. Your good antics will earn you points. Any rules are breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of each year, the house, with the most points is awarded the house cup." A few wispers went around but stoped quickly."the storting ceremony wil begin in a moment." She walked away.

I looked to Katie an leanne."what house do you guys want to be in." I asked them

"I don't really care, but i would prefer Griffendor or ravenclaw." Said Leanne

"My parents were both in gryffendor, so i want to be in gryffendor too." Said Katie

"What about you." They asked me

"Both my parents were both in gryffendor, so i want te be in gryffendor too, although my dads side was al in slytherin, so i have no clue where i'll be sorted." I explained to them.

"Don't worry about it too much, we will stay your friends no matter what." Said Katie linking arms with me while i also linked with Leanne.

The professor in the green robes came back out. "We are ready for you now! Follow me." We followed her into the Great Hall where al the students were watching us walk down the hall. I spotted Lee and the twins and smiled at them while walking. I looked up at the ceiling, which looked like the sky with flooting candles. 'This is beautiful'. I think to myself while walking to the front of the hall.

"Wait here please." Said the professor. I looked up at the table with al the professors. I saw hagrid, a greasy-haired man in al black that looked odly fermiliar, the headmaster on a big chair in the center, and a few other teachers.