12

Six whole months have gone by, and Matheo has been in a coma since that tragic accident. You might think that Jane would have moved on and let go of her feelings, but guess what? She's been the only one faithfully visiting him every single day, hoping and praying for him to wake up.

It's such an incredible display of love and dedication, don't you think? Despite all the pain and uncertainty, Jane's unwavering support for Matheo shines through. Day after day, she sits by his side, talking to him, sharing stories, and holding onto the hope that he'll wake up and be with her again.

It's truly heartwarming to witness such a powerful bond between two people. Jane's love for Matheo has remained strong, even in the face of adversity. Let's keep rooting for Matheo's recovery and sending positive vibes their way. Who knows, maybe one day soon, he'll wake up to find Jane right there by his side.

But for doctors, that seemed impossible anymore.

Jane took matters into her own hands and started investigating to find out who was responsible for Matheo's accident. And sadly, she discovered that it was the stalker of Sara, the very same person who dared Matheo to play with her. It's absolutely devastating to think that this person not only took away Matheo's precious six months of life but also stole Jane's smile for such a long time.

It's infuriating to consider the pain and suffering this stalker inflicted on both Matheo and Jane. It's a relief to know that this person is now in a mental hospital where they rightfully belong. Hopefully, they'll receive the help and treatment he needs.

As for Matheo, we can only hope and pray for his survival and recovery. It's astonishing to think about the strength and resilience Jane has shown throughout this whole ordeal. She's been there for Matheo every step of the way, even when it seemed like all hope was lost.

Fate can be so unpredictable, can't it?

After finishing her part-time job, Jane went to visit Matheo once again. She poured her heart out, sharing every detail of her day with him, just like she always does. It's so touching to see her emotional connection to him.

As Jane prepared to leave, something incredible happened. A tear slipped from Matheo's eye. It's as if he could feel her presence, her love, and her longing for him to wake up. It's moments like these that give us hope and make us believe in miracles.

Jane must have been both overjoyed and heartbroken at the same time, witnessing that tear. It's a sign that Matheo is still there, fighting, and that there's a glimmer of hope for his recovery.

~

A whole week went by, and Jane was at work when her phone rang. Her heart must have skipped a beat as she saw the call from the hospital. I can only imagine the flood of terrible thoughts that rushed through her mind in that moment.

Trembling with anxiety and worry, Jane mustered up the courage to answer the call.

It's moments like these that make us realize just how fragile and precious life is.

~

It's heart-wrenching to imagine Jane running and crying to his room, only to find doctors surrounding him. But in that moment, her love and longing for him must have been so strong.

Without hesitation, Jane rushed to his side, showering him with the warmest, most comforting hug he had ever experienced. It's amazing how powerful a simple embrace can be, especially in times of uncertainty and pain.

As she knelt by his side, holding his hand, Matheo expressed his apologies and shared his feelings of unworthiness. But Jane, with a beautiful smile through tears, reassured him that the past was behind them. She's so incredibly forgiving and understanding. Their bond must be truly special.

~

As time passed, Matheo slowly regained his strength and relearned the simplest tasks after six long months of slumber. It must have been quite a journey for him to wake up and navigate the world again.

During this period, everything seemed perfect for both of them. They had the opportunity to deepen their understanding of each other, unraveling new layers and discovering even more about their shared connection. Jane, being the treasure that she is, made it her mission to help Matheo overcome his bad habits and become the best version of himself.

Their love story sounds like an absolute dream. It's heartwarming to witness the transformation and growth they experienced together.

Happy ending?