Tristan liones x one piece male reader part 2 lemon

The characters in this story are 18+.

If it wasn't obvious this is a sequel to the first one and hopefully I'm not the only tristan simp out there. AND YES IMA ADMIT IT!!
————————————————————————

Tristan's P.O.V: Midnight

It was weird ever since I kissed Y/n I've dreamed of him, dreamed about cuddling with him, feeling his warmth, his love. Guess dreams do come true cause when I woke up there he was, head in my chest and arms wrapped around my waist.

Tristan: awww!! He's so cute when he's asleep like this!

I stroked his hair and he nuzzled into my chest more, god he's adorable! I kissed him on the forehead and the most embarrassing thing possible happened.....

Y/n: hm.....Tristan?

He woke up at the worst time possible!!!! And if that wasn't bad I felt something poke me and I know for a damn fact he felt it to.

Y/n's P.O.V

I woke up feeling Tristan kiss my head. I really need to figure out how I keep waking up snuggled up next to him I look at him and he looked embarrassed, like this ain't the first time I've somehow gotten in his bed.

Tristan: hey.........y/n. How'd you sleep?

Y/n: good I guess, no idea how I keep ending up here when I fall asleep in my bed.

......

......

Tristan: are you hard?
Y/n: are you hard?

We both said it in unison he gave me a weird look, his face still red from embarrassment, I was still too tired to care much about the situation I just wanted to snuggle more....than I realized why we both said that...my dick was rock fucking hard! And apparently so was his!

Y/n:uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm.......you wanna go deal with that there bud?

Without hesitation he went to his bathroom on the other side of the room and locked the door. So I tried to go back to sleep but my erection was too much.

Y/n: goddammit! Why?

So I pull my pants down a bit and started pumping my member, after a few minutes my mind lingered off whilst jacking off and I started thinking about Tristan...and as if on cue he walks out of the bathroom and I didn't notice until...

Tristan: Y/n!!!

Y/n: OH SHIT!!!!

I heard his voice and I freaked out and fell out of the bed. I pulled the blankets over me making sure he couldn't see my dick. For a few minutes we started at each other not saying a word.

Tristan: um...do you need help?

I gave him a "WHAT!!!" look, my face red as fuck.

Y/n: what!?!?!?

Tristan:SHHHHH!!!! Keep it down someone will hear you!!!

Y/n: maybe you shouldn't ask questions like that!!! How do you expect to help me with........this!?!?

He then got on the bed and motioned me to come closer.