Melascula x parasite male reader

Y/n's P.O.V

I've been working with dr. Ivo for a couple of months now and we've been working on a ver special project. An armor that will revolutionize combat for people everywhere. We were above and talking to the people who attending and a beautiful woman with purple hair and an amazingly cute outfit came up to me.

 We were above and talking to the people who attending and a beautiful woman with purple hair and an amazingly cute outfit came up to me

?????: hey cutie, do you know what this event is about?

Y/n: *blushing* O-oh! Dr. Ivo over there *points to Ivo* has came up with an amazing invention that he had giving me the honor of demonstrating!

She looked at me with a smile.

?????: oh~.....and what is this "invention" of his?

Out of nowhere dr. Ivo puts his arm over my shoulder.

Ivo: well OUR invention will revolutionize protection for everyone. Is Y/n being modest again, giving me all the credit? though I did create and design the armor, Y/n was the one who tested each and every function and fixed errors that came along for weeks. *nudges my shoulder* he's the reason we're even able to show it off in the first place!

She giggles and I turn away flustered at her beauty.

????:well, I hope you two show it off soon, I'm curious about what this stud can do~.

She walks away and I stood there stuck in thought till dr. Ivo nudges me again.

Ivo: oooooo! She likes you~! Though she's not my type, I like classy ladies, but she's looks like your type!

Y/n:*flustered* Stooooop! Dr. Ivo your embarrassing me!

We head down to the lab and began to prepare me for the Parasite 1.0 armor.

Dr. Ivo: THIS IS IT Y/N, the day we show off our work!!!

Alex: well it is only a prototype.

You had a bottle of water and drunk the entire thing.

Y/n: since when did this become a conversation that included you, Punchline?

If you couldn't tell I didn't like the punchline all that much.

Alex: when you two brought me in here.

You throw the bottle at him and flipped him off as the platform below you and Ivo rise.

Melascula P.O.V