Tristan x one piece male reader part 3 lemon

Y/n P.O.V

It's been a few months since me and Tristan started dating and we couldn't be any happier, and between you and me, I love it when he calls me baby whenever we fuck. But what really sold me was this.

3rd person P.O.V

You tossed and turned in your sleep more dreams of you being Odin, this time at the dawn of Ragnarok.

Odin: baldur!!! My son, are you alright!?

Baldur looked up and smiled devilishly that's when it was clear it wasn't him

?????: never better, Odin.

Odin: What!?! WHERE IS MY SON, WITCH!?!?

The said witch turns out to be Sinmmara, the wife of Surtr

Sinmmara: mistletoe, a symbol of love but not for him.

it has turns out Baldur was dead long before Odin arrived, and it broke him, he stayed silent as Sinmmara spoke holding a blade to his throat but refrained when he didn't give a reaction. But as she started to leave the guards were killed she turned and saw Odin with a guard, dead in his hand he turned to sinmmara and she ran.

Odin: SINMMARA!!!!!! DONT YOU RUN FROM ME YOU BITCH!!!!!

Sinmmara ran and guards tried to stop Odin but they were killed quickly, once he caught up to her he quickly killed her then more guards showed up and Odin furiously slaughtered them. As your dream went on Tristan watched making sure he didn't have to wake you. You spoke of baldur and it confused him but when you started crying in your sleep it was time that you woke up.

Tristan P.O.V

Y/n kept tossing and turning speaking of "muspels" and someone called "Baldur" it's strange but when he started crying I needed to wake him up.

Tristan:Y/n! Y/n!

I called his name while shaking him but nothing, him was still asleep so I started shaking him more and he woke up and started

Y/n: BALDUR!!!!!

Tristan: Y/n, who are you talking about!?

Y/n: MY SON!!!! My-! S-sorry Tris, I guess it was just another one of those vision dreams again. This time it was heartbreaking...

He looked like he just lost a child could this "baldur" be his son in a past life or something. But my baby feels sad and needs some love~

Tristan: hey hey, it's ok. It was just a dream.

I hug him and my poor baby practically latched on to me, it must've been real bad if it got someone like Y/n, next thing I know he starts crying again.

Tristan: hey, hey!! It's ok! Was the dream that bad!!!

You mumbled abit

Tristan: You don't have to talk if you don't want to ok?

He nodded and hugged me tighter, god it makes me feel bad to see him like this, so I let go of him and laid on my back and he laid on top of me I think it worked well cause after a few minutes he was asleep again.

Tristan: good night baby~. see you in the morning.

Next morning he treated Percivel like he was his own son I mean before he was like a big brother to him he gave an arm for him, literally!! But now it's like even if percival is out of sight a.......raven? What?! Where did Y/n get a raven?