Meliodas x devil hunter male reader lemon.

(All characters are 18 or older.)

You are a devil hunter in high school, when a new girl came to school she instantly became the star of the school and your best friend. though you kept to your own group she came by and asked how you were, she started this when she saw you came school angry, but that truly wasn't the case you just had family problems, after that act of caring he swore to protect her like she was his own sister.

Y/n's P.O.V

Man, how the fuck am I gonna explain this to her, I hurt my arm fighting a demon days ago and honestly I'm kinda scared to tell her.

?????: Y/n!?

Y/n: Fuck!

?????: What happened to your arm!?

She looked at me with such a sister look I couldn't resist telling her what happened, good thing she knows my profession.

Y/n: well........a cult guy may or may not have caught me lackin' and hurt my arm. Hehe!

SMACK!!!!

??????: BE MORE CAREFUL, DUMMY!!!!!!

Y/n: ok, I deserve that. Don't worry Elizabeth I'm able to handle myself.

She puffed up her cheeks and gave me a pouty face.

Y/n: yea, I can do that too, your not special!

I did the same just to fuck with her. She stops and realizes what she was doing.

Elizabeth: oh! I before I forget, I wanna bring you and your friends to a club tonight, a friend of mine really wants to meet you!

I thought about it for a second and ultimately agreed

Y/n: sure, I'll be ready by 5:00 and on the road by 45.

Later that evening, I arrived at the club.

Y/n: *reading* Boar Hat?? Hm, nice name.

I entered and was instantly greeted by Elizabeth and brought to a type of front row seat type of thing with the rest of my friends. There was a little coffee table there for us and I just rested my feet there.

????: welcome everybody! Hope your ready for the show!!

A guy came onto the stage right in front of us, and damn was he feminine and curvy! And his outfit is revealing, Like I'm hard just looking at him.

????: Oooo, new faces!! And there's a hottie right here too!!!

Wait is this fucker looking right at me!? Holy shit he is! I blushed like crazy looking left and right, I pointed to myself and he nodded.

Y/n: *flustered* o-oh! t-thank you.

??????: *nudges y/n* hey I think that guy likes you.

A vein pop out of my head.

Y/n: *flustered* shut! The fuck! Up!