chapter 4- getting ready

Daisy p.o.v.

"Happy birthday twin." I heard a voice shout.

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes to see it was Rose. I would say I am surprised she is up so early but I'm really not because the only time she ever wakes up this early and happy is every year on our birthdays.

"Happy birthday Rose." I said smiling once I managed to see through my blurry eyes.

"I feel good today, like something is going to happen. Do you think maybe it will be our mate?" Rose asked excitedly making me sit up eith the same excitement.

"Maybe, Dotty is running around in my head excitedly." I said eith a giggle making Rose laugh.

"So is Rosie." Rose said laughing.

Just then our bedroom door barged open.

"Happy birthday my babies." My mom said coming into the room with my dad.

"Happy birthday my princesses." Dad said kissing our forheads.

My mom hugged us both and then ran out the room excitedly. She came in 2 seconds later with a tray. On the tray was just full off all sorts off food from strawberries, pancakes and even a full English breakfast like soasages and bacon and so on.

I licked my lips hungrily and we all sat on our beds including mom and dad and started to eat.

"Your mate might be here soon." My mom said making my dad stop eating with a frown but he never said anything.

"I wonder what she will be like." I said excitedly.

"I wonder who she is, what she is doing right now and-" Rose started rambling until we was cut off by our front door opening with a bang.

"Hellooo, is anyone here." I heard Annabelle shout excitedly.

My smile widened and I squealed jumping out the bed as did Rose. We ran downstairs and straight into Annabelle who laugher as we knocked her down to the floor hugging her.

"What about me?" I heard mitchel her twin ask with a fake sad frown making us laugh and get up to hug him.

"Hey my baby boy." My mom said hugging Jayden, Sienna and then the twins.

"You guys are early." She said after a short while.

"Twins where going on and on about seeing them so we all decided to set of early." Sienna said with a chuckle.

"How are you both feeling girls?" Jayden asked.

"Nervous, excited and all the other emotions you can think off." Rose answered for us both making Mr nod in agreement.

"I'm sure whoever she is she will be lucky and glad to have you both." Sienna said softly.

"Rught you two, get upstairs and get showered and ready for the day before we start getting ready for your party. Remember your party starts at 12 and other packs will be turning up between half 10 and half 11. " My mom said making us nod.

Me and rose headed upstairs and got a shower and brushed our teeth. After the shower I shoved on some shorts and a top as did Rose before we headed downstairs where everyone is.

" is that was you sre wearing dor your party?" Jayden asked confused.

I frowned and looked at him.