chapter 15- always be your home

Rose p.o v.

It's been day since Sophia left to her pack. I'm watching as Daisy is walking with Heather. I could hear a bit off their conversation with Hearher apologising for the way that she has been and with Daisy letting her know in a comforting way that she will meet her mate. Even through the heartache that Daisy is going through right now she still manages to try comfort people.

When I heard Daisy ask if Heather has found her mate i watched aa sadness overcome them both. Daisy for finding her mate but not being sure if she wants us and Heather because she had yet to find her mate.

" Alpha Sophia  will come round Daisy. " I heard Heather say softly to Daisy.

I decided to make myself known and I spoke remembering that I had just seen Hunter about 10 minutes ago and he let me know he wanted to speak to both myself and Daisy. I forgot because I was to busy watching Daisy and Heather.

"Hunter wants to speak to us at the office Daisy." I said softly.

I watched as she stiffened but nodded. We said goodbye to Heather before heading to the office. I could see the pain and hurt in her eyes and it made my heart clench.

We walked down the corridoor before she spoke.

"Do you know what it's about?" Daisy asked softly.

I shook my head in no.

"I can only guess it's about Alpha Sophia." I said.

Daisy nodded her head and we walked in silence after that. It's true though it's the only things I can think of as to why he would want us in his office. I just don't know what it's about and what for. I'm not going to think to much off it and I'm not going to get my hope up on anything.

Daisy p.o.v.

I

stared into space as I walked to the office. Rose believe it's about our mate and i can not lie I think the same thing. I know I'm over thinking it all but I can't help but take slow steps, worried that she does not want us and let Alpha Hunter know.

But then I think what if it's not bad ? What if it's good news? Or maybe it's nothing to do with our mate. I feel like screaming.

I know that I am someone that can be read easily. Everyone always says they can read my emotions like a book. My emotions are always displayed on my face. However it's not like that with Rose. She is a lot better at hiding it. Most people find it hard to know what she is feeling or thinking but not me. As much as she tries to hide it from me she just can't. No matter how hard she tries i always know because she is my Sister. Not just because she is my twin and we can feel each other emotions but because we are so close. I know what she does display her emotions to me.

As much as Rose is trying to hide it from not only me but everyone else i can see the hurt and pain written all over her and it pain me so much more.

Finally we are stood outside Hunters office. Before we can knock on the door flies open and it's Sarah. She Grabs us both and squeezes us into a hug.

"Alright Sarah let them breathe." Hunter said with a chuckle.

I smiled softly. I love Sarah she is just always knowing what we need when we need it. It's the same with my sisters in law Sienna. I do get some witches are bad like Sienna mom for instance but not all of them are bad. Sienna and Sarah are both amazing and I wish that Sophia could see that.

Once Sarah let us go we walked inside the office and sat down.

"Alright I will get straight to the point. Before Alpha Sophia left she told me to have you both ready for a week the tops as you will both be heading to her pack as soon as the rogue situation is sorted. We are not sure when it will be sorted so I can not say but I just thought it was best to give you both more noticed.

Look I'm not fully sure what is going on with you both and your mate but I have obviously noticed some things. I know it's rocky at the moment but I am sure everything will be okay soon. I just want you both to know that no matter what happens you are both welcome to our pack because no matter what it's still your home. It always will be. If you ever need us for anything just because you will be leaving does not mean it just ends there. If you decided to stay and not go or even if you do go and come back even for a day you are more then welcome here still." Hunter said and I could see the sadness off us leaving. Even though Hunter is our cousin we have all always been more like brother and sisters.

My eyes were wide in shock. I looked over to Rose who looked just as surprised. My mouth opened and shut not knowing how to react.

"Thank you Hunter. We love you so much." I said with tears in my eyes.

I was shocked about going to our mates pack but I'm also warmed at Hunters words. They brought so much comfort and more then he will ever know.

Both myself and Rose got up and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around us both tightly hugging us back. Afterwards Sarah joined in and we all laughed.

"We love you as well Sarah." Rose said laughing knowing Sarah felt left out.  We all laughed before we all wiped our tears away.

Rose looked at Hunter and raised her eyebrow.

"I have a bit off dust in my eyes I'm not crying.." He said narrowing his eyes playfully making us all giggle.