chapter 31 - what did you find out?

Sophia p.o.v.

As soon as we walked in the office i noticed how Kyle and Jax where both stood there already. Their eyes widened in suprise a little at seeing both my mates with me as they bowed to all 3 of us in respect.

"Alpha, lunas." They said respectfully.

The twins smiled at them while I nodded. I sat down in my chair but made sure to pull two chairs over so the twins could sit next to me. They both looked surprised but still sat down with a small smile towards me.

"What have you found out Jax." I asked getting straight to the point.

"So I did some more research as you asked about Alpha Fin. It turns out he was banished from the crew pack almost 3 years ago. He got banned for almost trying to kill the Alphas daughter and then putting the blame on an omega. Fin was

"I think I remember hearing about this ? I'm not fully sure on the details but I do remember overhearing my mom and dad talking about it about 3  years ago but I only got to hear about it for a few minutes until they realised I was listening. I only about 14 or 15 years old and I'm sure she was a similar age I think maybe a year or two older then us.  They said how he was trying to be with the Alphas daughter but she refused wanting to find her mate. Rose said with a frown.

"Other packs heard about it ?" I asked.

Rose nodded her head but looked a bit unsure if a lot off packs heard about it or just her pack.

"Makes sense for why he was rogue after that the whole time before he became "alpha". If other packs had heard about it he would not have had a chance to even try and get into another pack." Jax said nodding his head.

"So why does he want my pack?" I asked with a frown.

"He does not believe that females should have a high rank and most certainly not an Alpha at that." Jax said.

"Wait he wants our pack?" Daisy asked and my eyes softened at her saying our pack. However I could see the bit off panic in her eyes.

"He does but what I do not understand is why he thinks he has a chance against my pack. I mean the pack he has taken over I understand because they where only a really small pack. In fact the smallest pack their is but what makes him think he can get my pack. The third most powerful pack." I gritted out. Something just doesn't make sense with me.

"Maybe his ego has gotten to big for his head with him getting the pack he has now." Kyle said with a roll of his eyes.

"I don't think it is though. Yes his ego would get bigger after that but surely not this big and stupid enough to go for such a high strong pack. You would think after him getting this Alpha position he would lay low a little at least until he grows his pack a bit more with not only people but strength. " Daisy said with a frown and she made a really good point.