chapter 40- family arrived

Daisy p.o.v.

Realising Jadę is pregnant is making me think about if we will ever have children. I know for a fact myself and Rose want children as we have always talked about it but I'm not sure if Sophia want children.

Right now I'm back at our house making a lot of deserts for us all. Kyle who is Sophias third in command let me know that crystal and angel are also coming and I honestly can not wait. Angel is not from my mom and Dads pack she is from Alpha damiens pack but I'm so glad she is coming as she is one of my best friends.

Just as I finished making them and just as Rose walked in both myself and Rose got a mindlink from Sophia.

"Your family are coming through the Gates. Come to the pack door." She said softly before closing the link off.

I looked at Rose and A huge smile appeared on our faces. I quickly made sure that the over was turned off before we rushed over to the pack house. I could see Sophia, Jax and Kyle was stood there as was Carla and Jade. I looked at Jadę and Jax and could see them both stood smiling at each other making me relieved knowing they are fine and seem happy. However I could see the protective stance Jax has while holding her closely his hand protectively over her stomach.

I stood next to Sophia on her left side while Rose was on her right. I watched as Rose kissed Sophias cheek and smiled softly making Sophia let out a small chuckle. Sophia let out a small sigh before she pulled us both to her and kissed our heads. Second later I watched excitedly as our parents car and everyone else car pulled in and stopped infront of us.

Rose p.o.v.

I can feel the excitment bubble inside my chest at seeing the cars pull up. After what felt like forever finally my mom and dad both stepped out the car making my face spread wide in a happy smile.

"My babies." My mom squealed before she quickly headed towards us not cringed who was looking.

A huge smile stayed on my lips as myself and Daisy quickly walked to my mom and hugged her in a tight squeeze.

My dad cleared his throat after us hugging for a while making me smile and hug my father as did Daisy. After we pulled away we all turned to Sophia.

I could instantly see how tense Sophia was as Sienna and Sarah stepped out off the car and embraced us. Next was my brother as he squeezed us tightly and one by one we hugged everyone that came.

My mom, dad, jayden (our brother), Sienna (jaydens mate and witch), Hunter, Sarah (Hunters mate and witch), Crystal, angel and layton who id crystal mate had all arrived and I could not be any happier.

Myself and Daisy walked back over to Sophia and gave her a smile. My family stood in front of us and looked at myself, Daisy and Sophia.

Sophia cleared her throat.

"Good afternoon . I am Alpha Sophia as you probably already know. We have set you all a room in the pack house for the night and one of the warriors will escort you all to your rooms. I will let you all get settled in and I guess I will see you all around. I will be in my office of anyone needs me." Sophia said and I could see how tense and uncomfortable she was.

I was a little sad knowing she was not going to stay with us and get to know my family but I understood why. A warrior stepped forward and asked them all to follow me.

"Don't look sad sweetheart she will come around eventually." My mom said softly.

I smiled and nodded.

"I see she marked you." Crystal said wiggling her eyebrows suggestivly.

I blushed as did Daisy.

I headed to the pack kitchen letting them all know I will meet them in there once they are ready. As I stepped in the kitchen with Daisy i noticed a few stares from Sophias pack. They all looked curious but a little scared as well.

"Luna." I heard a young boy ask. He looked to be around 16.

I smiled softly at him and nodded as if to say yes.

"A- are they your family.?" He asked clearing his throat.

I smiled softly but before I could answer Daisy did.

"They are. You can talk to them if you would like they are really nice. " Daisy said softly.

"But there are witches. I could smell them and they destroyed our pack." I heard someone else say. She was a girl around the age of 20 i would say.

I looked down sadly before I spoke.

"I know that you may all be against witches for what they have done to you all and your family and pack but I promise you not all witches are like that. I completely understand why you are all on edge and I would have been surprised if you wasn't but I promise you all we would never ever bring anyone to our pack or even my mothers pack if we ever thought they was a danger." I said honestly.

They all looked unsure but nodded there head. I looked at Daisy and I could see how sad she was. I smiled softly before pulling her to me and giving her a hug.

Just then I smelt Sophia. I didn't even realise her scent was here.

I Turned around and I could see Sophia had a soft smile on her face towards us.

"I hope you guys know that I myself would never allow anyone in our just as much as your lunas wouldn't if we really felt there was any danger." I heard Sophia say but was surprised how soft her voice was towards them all. I think even her pack was surprised.

"Yes Alpha of course." They replied before bowing and leaving.

I looked at Sophia and smiled softly. She gave me a small smile before looking over at Daisy who still looked sad.

"Why are you sad Daisy?" Sophia asked coming closer.

"I- I just want them to know that they can trust us. I want you all to know you can trust Sienna and Sarah." Daisy said sadly.

Sophia sighed but nodded her head in understanding. She kissed Daisy's lips and then mine before letting us know that she is heading to the office.

I looked at Daisy and we both had an understanding. This was her saying she is trying to trust them and honestly I love that she is trying because she honestly could have just said a straight up no and we still would have understood.