chapter 5- arrived

Sophia p.o.v.

I'm sat in my office already in my suit for the party. Right now I'm just trying to get some work done.

This is her suit

This is her suit.

As I'm sat in my office I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said knowing full well it was Kyle my second in command. I could sense him outside my office door..

" are you ready?" He asked.

I nodded my head and sighed.

"It takes an hour to get there, the warriors who are coming are ready so we are just waiting on ypu but we are best setting off around now." He said.

"Alright." I said before sending the last email I had to send off and then closing my laptop.

"Let's get this over and done with." I said.

We headed to the car where all my pack warriors who were coming with us was waiting for us.

"Alright, I want everyone to constantly keep your guard up and I want no messing around. We will stay there for a night and after we have signed the alliance tomorrow we will head back home. Remember guards up at all times. For those of you who have not found your mate if you find him or her then I want you to inform me, you know the drill." I said coldly to everyone.

It's not easy to get into my pack. However the easiest way to become one off our pack members is to be mates to a member of my pack. Nearly everyday we have a new member of the pack. We also have humans in my pack as some are mated to humans. I think I have 5 humans all together.

Everyone nodded their head and bowed before we all headed to our designated cars and headed to this pack.

I am now 20 years old and still have no mate. The whole off my pack know that I am a lesbian and are okay with us seeming as a lot of us in our pack are gays or lesbians as well.

I don't want a mate but i can not lie sometimes I do wonder who she is and what she is doing and what it would be like to have a mate. However doesn't mean I actually want one. I do not have a problem with mates I just think sometimes it will be easier I do not have one. I find it hard to trust and I know for a fact I am very possessive of what is mine. I do not want a mate to loose all concentration on my pack. I have worked so hard to get my pack back on track and I will not have anything getting in the way of that. Especially for what my mom did.

I can not lie I am a bit on edge about coming to this pack when I know full well witches are going to be here. I can not stand witches and if I had it my way there would never be any witches anywhere. I hate them with a passion.

I could hear Kyle talking to one off the warriors about her possibly finding her mate. She seems kind off excited about wanting to find her mate. Kyle started talking about how he found his mate and how exciting it was and this made her more excited on wanting to find her mate.

I sighed internally and thought about how my life would be if I was to have a mate. I confuse myself sometimes because one minute I think I would want a mate and the next minute i think i would not.

"Have you found any information on the twins Kyle." I asked wondering for some reason about the twins that we are going to there party.

He cleared his throat and nodded.

"Yes alpha, they are Beta Jason's and female Beta skylar daughters. The new Beta is now Jayden who is Jason and Skylars son. They are 18 today so are now of age off finding their mate. That is all I know and the only information I could get on them, their is not much else apart from that they are very close to crystal who is also close to Angel and that they are also very close to two twin witches called Annabelle and Mitchel." Kyle said making me growl when he mentioned about the witches and at the thought off them being close to any other females.

I frowned a bit confused on why i care but shrugged it off.

"How did you know about the twins and who is this Angel?" I asked.

He looked confused about why I am questioning Angel but answered me anyways.

"I stalked there Instagram and they have pictures off the twins who I then stalked on our database and they are witches. Onto Angel she is Alpha Damiens half sister who is mates with Keaton which is Alpha Hunters uncle." I said.

I nodded my head in understanding. It calmed me knowing they were related kind off but it confused the shit out of me for why I care.

Finally we started to arrive at the pack. As we got to the gates they nodded at us in respect and opened the gates for us.

We drove straight to the pack house and I have to admit it looks beautiful from what u can see.

I could see Alpha Hunter and Beta Jayden stood outside the pack house waiting for us to arrive. Beta jaydens mate was not there who I know is a witch but Alpha Hunters mate was there who is also a witch making me having to hold in a growl.

This pack knows I despise witches. In fact all packs know how much I despise them but not all know why.

"Be nice." Kyke said before he opened the door and got out with me following behind him.

As I got out the car I instantly smelt the witches making a frown appear on my face. I again had to hold back a growl but I walked over with the members of my pack.

"Good morning Alpha Sophia. I am Alpha Hunter and this is my mate Sarah." Alpha hunter stated coldly while keeping his mate partly behind him.

I could see how tense him and everyone else around him was.

I nodded my head but did not say a word so Kyle spoke for me.

"Good morning, sorry Alpha Sophia Is a bit tired this morning. I am Kyle and i am the third in command. " Kyle said coldly but politly.

Alpha Hunter nodded in respect before he looked at me.

"My pack warrior here will show you all to your room." Alpha hunter said coldly making me nod.

I am surprised he did not say a word about me being a little disrespectful but I think he understands that it's not on purpose I just do not feel I could be nice and talk around these witches without snapping.

They all know that I hate witches and kill them with out another thought well the ones who appear in my way or on my pack land anyways.

A pack warrior off Alpha Hunters stepped in front off us and lead the way to where our rooms would be. He opened the doors and spoke.

"You may pick any room you would all like on this corridor. Please be at the hall in half an hour ready for the twins birthday party." The warrior spoke.

My pack warriors all nodded there head in agreement before we all headed to which ever room we could get. They all know I choose the room right at the end so they let me choose which ever room I wanted first before they headed to whatever room they wanted.

I opened the door and slammed my suitcase on my bed. I sighed and sat down. I guess I best get ready for the party.