||Before reading||

Hello, I'm the author of this book and I just wanted to create a book for this fandom since I'm currently interested in it and it seems fun to do.

Also, I am kinda of new to the fandom and new to creating an actual book. So I'm sorry if I make a character different from what/how they actually are.

For right now I don't think I'm going to include any of the ships and no character x reader thingy unless people it.
______________________

The reader will be based on how you see yourself and I'll do my best to make my reader not too corny or do anything based off of what I see as funny.

The reader will have feminine pronouns since I'm not well with using any other pronouns.im sorry to disappoint anyone.

The reader will be in the 15-17 age range and I won't
be creating any sexualization towards the reader appearance or on how they are.
I will also not create that towards the characters that ranfren has created. (unless it's added but I don't think there is any kind)
______________________

This book will follow the comics and how they follow through but I'll add some parts to include the reader. So any TW that the comics included will be in here(somewhat)
I know how the creator has a lot of controversy and I don't condemned their actions but I simply like the comics so please don't give me hate for making this.

For right now I don't know my schedule of when I'm going to write but I'll try my best to upload maybe every Sunday, but I'm not sure.

_____________________

I will try my hardest to not to upset any people,
And do my best to make this book readable and not too hard for people to understand.
I'm sorry again if my grammar is bad or hard to understand.
Please leave any suggestions on becoming a better writer and anything you dislike about the book, I'll might be able to change it unless it's following the comics.

I'm open to any tips on how to become a better writer and thank you for reading this so far!