||trapped||

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

/secondary perspective/

You are woken up due to a loud crash that came not too far from you.

Though you couldn't see what time it, from the corner of your eye you notice a the light from the kitchen was open. Out of nowhere you notice how thirsty you've became.

'It wouldn't be that rude to get glass of water would it?', you thought carefully.

Since Luther doesn't seem like someone you'd want to make angry, anyone in this house actually but ...maybe not Sebastian.

Something in your gut tells you he's in the same boat as you.

You slowly got up from the couch, your legs were alright with walking it's just that the scars were becoming itchy. You didn't want to pick at your scabs or make the itchiness worsen.

As you reached the kitchen you noticed the fridge open.. weird? Your throat suddenly got your attention as it was almost crying for water.

You went towards the sink and drank some of the tap water, cupping your hands and drinking it since you didn't see any cups near by.

Of course you're scared of the water could contain, I mean the house is a whole bunch of weirdness, including the people in it.

Of course not you though!

As you drank enough water that satisfied your throat , you hear something drop before, the same kind of noise that woke you up in the beginning.

You turn your head towards the fridge and see a small human? ..No, they had some kind of ears and a tail, it does resemble a rat or mouse.. but it was staring right into you.

Maybe this was another of their 'pets'? Being a bit dizzy or maybe it's just you being sleepy, you went to back to the couch but this time sleeping in an almost sitting position.

Just in case someone wanted to sit and you didn't take the whole space up, but before you fell asleep you mind drifted to your family..

'I wonder how they're doing.. I miss my bed'
You thought sorrowfully before your eyes closed and your mind fell asleep once again.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why isn't she up yet?", a familiar voice was heard close to you.

Your eyes shot open as you see.. Ralph? No.. maybe it was randy? No, you know those names were wrong but you don't seem to remember what the name of the orange headed boy was..

"Oh!! She's awake, finaillyy!", the boy joyfully yelped out, sighing more sarcastically dragging his 'finally' longer than the rest of his sentence.

"Morning.. guys?", you say question as your vision fully sets and you see Luther tending to ran.. Randle? No, that wasn't his name.. close though.

"Let's make good for dinner for our guest and Sebastian!", Luther  happily exclaimed then paused.. "where is he anyways?", he asked more curious than concerned.