||A ride||

.
.
.
.
/secondary perspective/

You wake up to find yourself not dead?

'How the hell..', you thought at your head pounded and your vision being slightly blurred. You pull your self up to a sitting position but couldn't fully stand it.

As your vision cleared and you pushed your hair to the side your face.
Firstly, you look at your body and there weren't any kind of scars but you did notice a sort of cramping happening in your body.

Secondly, you turn your head to the side and see mostly a long fields of green grass and blue skies but you felt sense of danger, kind of that feeling of fight or flight but in your end you would definitely run. The land seems to be endless.

As you turn your head to the other there was a noticeable difference between the two.
This side turned the blue sky into a misty grey color and the green grass turned into more muddy mossy green color but this wouldn't be the problem..

The biggest problem was the abnormal looking forest surrounding a part of that area though it looks much more creepy, you feel yourself moving towards it.
Like something urges you to go towards it almost like a kid with candy from a stranger, you know you shouldn't follow them but it feels so tempting.

Soo.. what do you do reasonably?
.
.
.
.
You went towards the forest almost immediately..

As you almost rush yourself to this first you trip over.. weird there wasn't anything? Must've tripped over your feet, huh.. but as get yourself up you feel rectangular object your pocket

'Now way..'

Satoru gave you a box cutter.. either he's wishing you to be safe or he's just fucking with your head.
He's probably doing both for you cared but this would be pretty useful for this sketchy forest you're going into..

________________

As you go through this forest, trying not to get yourself cut on the almost spiked branches of the tress and bushes.

You feel eyes on you but just one pair but an amount to scare anyone shitless, as you keep making your way through the forest you hear a..

Snap
...
A branch not too far behind you broke..

'Oh hell no.'

You immediately start running through the forest, scratching yourself against the branches but your legs again were kept running.
You hear more branches breaking and almost a scream from whatever was chasing you.

The screeching made your head pound but before your eardrums could bleed it stopped abruptly and you hear it stopped.

You kept running, of course, until you see a bit of a grassy land before a road and you never thought that you would be relieved to see a road before.

"Thank god!", you exclaimed but you couldn't fully express your gratitude before you that screech again. This time it almost caught you off guard and you felt your spike up and felt yourself get a speed boost almost instantly.