|| fun game||

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
/secondary perspective/
You were hanging around Sebastian!

The day seems to be so long yet so short, right now you listened as Sebastian ranted about how he got here.

Back at your 'world', you usually were the listener in your friend group since you didn't have as much stories they had.

"I'm frustrated (y/n), this place it's weird.. I miss my home.", Sebastian quietly told you. A breathily sigh followed after and you nodded, agreeing upon how you too missed your home.

"(Y/n), I've been wondering... how'd you get here?", Sebastian asked curiously and you blankly stared at him, trying to figure what to say.

"I mean you're not weird like people in the house, whatever this place is..", he quickly said afterwards, awkwardly waving his hand around as to not look like he was trying to offend you.

"I know, I could tell you aren't... since you're a bit normal?", you sighed out and bumped his shoulder with a light punch.

"As for your question... I don't know either", you slightly smiled due to how weird both you and Sebastian situation are.

"But it started with these weird dreams, they were awfully realistic and one thing lead to another.. I ended up here", you said calmly and looked up to see that Sebastian's face was a mix of curiosity and worries.

"That's freaky, I wondered if we'll ever get to go back...", he said but his mind must've drifted somewhere else as his eyes seemed to remembered something and you nodded, understanding that feeling.

"Well-", you were going to change the topic before you got cut off.

"I thought of a game we could play", Randal came into the room holding a weird costume? Sebastian seemed to automatically said 'oh no' as if he was already used to Randall's idea of games.

"Pin the tail on the donkey person, wanna get in?", Randall holds up a suit which had serval endless sharp teeth inside.. it let out a 'aaa' sound?

"What ...No, I'm not going to play with you... or any of your weird games ... today", Sebastian nervously said as he profusely sweats.

Randall's face went blank... seemed like he was thinking of something else to do?

'Hmm' was all you can hear come out of Randall as Sebastian frantically lets out a quick "Y-yeah that's right" though he stumbled his words.

"I can be the donkey for the first round, then" Randall says as he placed the suit above his face, seemingly to put it on.

"Go ahead", Sebastian replied while turning back to you with a 'im not being in it' look.

You give a nod and an understanding smile in return.

"O-okay..., Well let's play another game", Randall says with a terrifying smile and wide eyes.

Now the nervouss Sebastian lets out a 'uhh', questioning if his decision was the right it choice to make.

Randall out of nowhere pulls out a fork, showing that he also has other supplies around his waist.