||Eaten||

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

/secondary perspective/

You've slept on the couch again.. your back hurts ..

Though you weren't mad that about it, it's just that your back has been hurting and it's been bothering you.

There weren't many places you could go in the house , mostly because you weren't allowed in those places but respected Luther's wishes.

You've either been on the couch, outside but close by to the house, and the bathroom..

There wasn't anywhere you could go to, and it didn't seem that you'll be leaving any time soon..

Though you ate.. 'nicely' but you still missed the things you ate back home, gosh you started to miss the crappy food from school!

The worst part is that no one really hanged out with you.. gosh you sound like a loner but it looks like Sebastian and Randall usually 'play' and nyon or nyen are doing their own thing.

They either hang around Luther or themselves alone, and then there's you, sitting on the coach.. bored, alone, and .. slowly loosing your sanity.

Then you suddenly start to hear a -

Thump

Shhhh

Thump

'It's that... lady isn't it..?", you prayed that it wasn't that snake woman, you weren't sure of what 'she' was but she seems to be roaming the house.

Sooner or later she appears, turning a corner reaching to living room, and to you were sat. Though you had place your feet onto the couch now, this seemed to be the right choice because she opened her mouth.

The inside seemed to be a void that lead no where, she quickly closes her mouth as she smiles towards you..

Creepy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How bored you were..
All you did was watch the tv that seems to blast random nonsense, I mean it doesn't mean sense to you and you wish to watch your favorite shows again.

'Gosh I'm missing home', you thought as you rest your head on a one of hand.

You soon hear a jumble of footsteps frantically running through out the house and it seems that another pair of footsteps followed after them.

This makes you less bored, right?

You hear a lot of running until a big thump made you jump. Someone must've fallen, and it must have hurted!

That was followed by another thump.. ouch!

Again your curiosity was killing you but you don't want to upset anyone.. mostly Luther