||home||

.
.
.
"Es gibt kein entkommen.."
.
.
.
.
.
/secondary perspective/

You feel yourself being shaken, your head pounding, and your eyelids unveiling itself as you wonder where you're at now.

"We're here, (y/n).. brace yourself", s.. Sebastian? 'Was that his name?', ask yourself as you barely remember anything after being picked up.

The doors to the van opened and the sun was slowly rising, the hues of a dark orange mixing into the dark night sky, only being lit by the little stars.

"Sooo.. you're our new pet?", a new voice almost stated though asking a question. Before saying anything else the voice got over voice by the man you met before, Luther?

"Seien Sie höflich zu unserem Gast", the voice was stern but faded away as it seems he was walking away.

Your body still feels stiff and you see Sebastian already putting an arm underneath yours and you put yours onto his, as you limp out of the truck.

"Sebastiannn you're my pet, you obey MY orders", the orange headed almost pouted.

Being confused at that statement and the one before, you reached your conclusion where these weird people kept 'humans' as pets.

Both you and Sebastian seemed to drain though you didn't know the cause of his, the person who you didn't know walks a bit ahead of you.

Passing through thick trees until you finally see a source of light above.

It seems that you caught up with the rest of members of this group which included Luther, the oldest member possibly?

Next there was a man with a pointy cat ear hat, another man with cat ears but differently he had headband where the ears pointed outwards, the last person whom you didn't know was the orange headed guy.

The door seems to be unlocked and opened by Luther and as everyone walked inside you noticed how the house did look 'normal'.

Though the house was weirdly decorated, the wallpaper was something.. but it wasn't overly weird?

Though some of the hallways seemed to lead to unknown places where you might not want to explore.

Creek

'What was that?', you thought before you heard it again.

Creeek
.
.

Creeek..

It was coming towards you or at least your direction, you tired to look around to find where the noise came from. It seems as if it was all around the house, finially you found the source do that sound..

'What is that..?', your mind was stunned.

There, on the floor was a woman's head, that wasn't the weird part it was the snakes body that came after her head. The body crept towards you and the woman's head smiled, chills ran up your spine and find you self trying to limp anywhere else.