EPILOGUE

epilogue's theme - our last summer - cast of mamma mia! 

SUMMER OF 2010, OXFORD

It had been three years since the death of his best friend. 

And Farleigh didn't know how to feel. 

Today he had collected her posthumous degree in English Literature, the frame sitting snug in his bag. 

She had graduated, even though, when she was alive, she insisted she wouldn't. 

It was warm in Oxford, but not as hot as the summer of 2007, sometimes he would forget what the exact colour her eyes were, how her laugh sounded and how she smelt. 

Fuck, he missed her so much it made him want to cry. 

The sunlight bounced off the river as a young couple caught Farleigh's eye as the girl's blonde hair glinted in the sun. Linger blasting from a stereo near the pair. 

They looked eerily familiar, as if he had seen them before, a girl with golden hair and a boy with a pierced eyebrow bar, that shone in the daylight. 

The girl tilted her head back to laugh, making the boy break into a wide smile as their hands curled together.

They even wore similar clothes and bore similar names; Freddie and Aurelia. 

Farleigh moved on, the image of the couple lingering in his mind, a sweet reminder that the love between Felix and Ariadne had not perished, but that it lived on in the faces of others, it was limitless, it knew no bounds, it was infinite. 

His friends never truly died, they still lingered in the hearts of others.

All was well that ended well. 

Exeunt. 

a/n: it's finally done!!!! honestly, thank you so much for all your love towards this book, i really enjoyed crafting it for all you!!! also sneaky little linger reference for my otp farleigh and ariadne. i miss them as besties. 

 but i have a sneaky little secret to share

what if ariadne and felix never met oliver

well i guess we will find out in starman, that is on my profile now!!! 

it's a oneshot/au scenario book where you can request what you want to see from the pair. so they aren't truly dead.