Moving

From when I was 18 and Jake was 19, we lived with Sam and Colby. I was part of prank wars, they were amazing memories but today I have to say goodbye to them because Jake has decided he wants to do his own thing and I don't mind a little change though I am gonna miss this place. My entire room was packed up, I stare at the blank walls, I ALWALYS had posters up or monster cans. I put in a fake smile and try not to cry as I say goodbye, Colby being emo/gothic like me gave me a f/c hoodie he bought at hot topic and Sam gave me my f/d. I hopped in the car with Jake and we blasted some music to take our minds off things. I hadn't been told much about where we were going but I just knew the house we were going to was huge. I saw pictures online.

Time skip! I'm too lazy to do the whole drive over process. So uhhh you took a nap!

I was woke up by Jake slightly shaking my shoulder. Since we went first thing in the morning I was still in what I wore last night but it wasn't like we were gonna have any guests over so it didn't matter. I ventured on into the house wondering why Jake didn't follow it almost seemed as he was waiting for something or someone. Oh well. I walked around the huge house and found 3 rooms. Guess there was a guest one. I chose the one with the bathroom connected so I didn't have to share with Jake. It had black walls too. I went out to get my queen sized mattress and bed frame when I saw him. Jake was walking towards me with someone I knew all too well. Johnnie. I watched him all the time no way I didn't know him and Jake were friends!!! I need to calm down hell he will only be over for a bit since it's a visit with Jake. I slowly made my way toward them Johnnie looking at me questionably and Jake looking confused at our weird looks at eachother.
"Jake, I didn't know we were having a guest over." I said as nicely as possible looking twoards him and my outfit. All Johnnie could do was smile awkwardly until he finally spoke. "You didn't tell her Jake?" He asked confused as Jake facepalmed "I knew I forgot something" he said sighing. "Y/n, this is my friend Johnnie and Johnnie this is my sister Y/n. Johnnie isn't just visiting, he's living here, that's why there are 3 rooms." He explained but I just sat there trying not to show my nervousness. I was genuinely a very awkward person around new people. But he seemed really sweet and funny from his videos...but what does he think of me? What if he hates me? What if- I was pulled from my thoughts to Jake shaking my shoulders and asking if I was alright I looked at him questioning what happened and noticed I spaced out. "Huh? Oh sorry still tired." I brushed it off as if it were nothing. I just embarrassed myself in front of my hero. Wtf y/n! . I just continued moving my stuff in my room, after three hours I had my leds up, my posters hanging, my bed set up and my bedding on top, I had everything ready except my clothes. I looked around but couldn't find them. Maybe Jake took them by mistake? I remember seeing them walk into the rooms they picked, Johnnie's was next to mine and Jake's was downstairs. I waltzed to Jake's room and knocked reviving a small "come in" and I walked through.
"Have you seen my suitcase of clothes? The black one?" I asked and he tried not to laugh.
"What's so funny Jake!!" After Jake caught his breath he blurted- "Johnnie and you have like the same exact suitcases I'm guessing he took yours by accident!" He said laughing his ass of at me needing to go talk to Johnnie when he knew I was bad with new people. I walked out of Jake's room leaving the light on and the door opened and I stated "pay back" and walked away he just sighed and I went to Johnnie's room. This can't go that bad right?

I knocked twice and heard a "wait a sec!" From the other side, Johnnie answered the door and looked down at me. Now that I get a in person look, his hair looks so touchable and his tattoos, I really wanna trace them. He looks like he would give good hugs. I quickly caught myself not speaking and I said "suitcase" really? That's all I could come up with? "I meant we have like the same suitcases and you must of grabbed mine by accident" I said awkwardly he face palmed in response and went to sit on the ground and looked at the suitcases, then giving me mine. "I'm sorry" he said and I smiled back and said "don't be!" I walked to my room which was right next to his. Then I fell asleep.