B day!

Tw! Cutting!! If this is triggering please skip this chapter! Stay safe everybody<3

It was my birthday!! I just had woken up. I'm trying to decide between black or red set? Red definitely. It was a red mini skirt and a matching top with skulls on it. (You can change this fit if ya want!! <3) I put my hair into space buns and did my makeup. I decided to go with my normal Jewelry. I can't believe it! Oliver was still sleeping so I woke him up and changed him into a little suit! I went to Johnnie's room to wake him up but he wasn't there. What? I went to Jake's room to ask where Johnnie was but Jake wasn't there either. I hadn't got a text or a note or anything? I got a b day text from my parents but that was it. Had everyone forgotten? It's ok surely they have not...right? I let my mind run on its self. I completely spaced out and felt nothing. No I couldn't do this. Oliver is right here and I'm 4 months clean come on. Grow up it's just a birthday! It's not their fault they forgot someone likes you who is in important. As I showed no emotion I put Oliver in his play space and put on Micky Mouse. I grabbed my art supplies and ran upstairs, locking my door behind it. I keep searching. Why can't I find it!! I pulled out (😏) a pencil sharpener and took it apart easily. No one would care and no one would see. No one's home. None of it matters. Happy fucking birthday. I slid the blade across my thighs. I was smart enough not to do it on my wrists where Jake would check. I ran it over the same spot. Over and over and over again till my skin was drenched in red and i thought that I had enough then went to my other leg. After I got done I cleaned up the cut but didn't put bandages over then to make them less noticeable. The one day I wear a skirt huh? The one day I try my best. I felt my phone being called I pulled it out of my pocket (YES THE SKIRT HAD POCKETS.) and answered it. "Hello?" I asked. "Hi!!" it was Tara? "Why'd you call?" I asked. "We were at the door but it won't unlock, can you help?" "Sure I'll be down in just a second. I looked in my standing mirror to make sure the cuts covered well enough. If no one was paying attention then they would look like nothing is there so it'll be fine. I was kinda wishing it was a birthday call. I went downstairs to open the door. Jake was there and so was Johnnie and Tara all in SUITS AND DRESSES? EHAT? JOHNNIE WAS WEARING A RED SUIT? Damn, he fine asf. Wait that is literally my man. I run to Johnnie and jump into his arms he had groceries but could still hold me up. "Happy birthday!" Johnnie shouted and Jake did a mama bear voice and Tara gave me a hug too. They all looked great. That's when I was about to look towards the groceries but Tara wouldn't let me. "Sooo I order a babysitter for tn!" She sounded excited. What? I asked her in suspicion, "why?" "We'll really for tn and tmmr but don't worry she is a trusted friend, but we need to party rn! It's your birthday! And as if on time this babysitter showed up at the door taking Oliver and leaving. That was quick. Tara rushed me upstairs and I swore I could see Johnnie hiding a blush. Was my outfit ok?

IM SORRYYY I HAVNT UPDATED!! My mental health went down greatly but it's ok! Love you all!