Tipsy

I went on my phone until 5 watching on of Johnnie's newest videos on a dating thing. Jake set everything up and I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I said. "Hey, Everyone is here, there in the drive way we're gonna have drunk people so I suggest you make sure to lock your door if you don't want anyone in your room." I smiled at Johnnie. "Thanks for the heads up, I have a pack of monster alcohol and mikes in here somewhere, I'll bring it down." He nodded and walked off. I quickly found the packs and walked downstairs, everyone who was in the kitchen giving me an odd look. Weird. Jake was the first to come up to me. "Why are you wearing Johnnie's shirt?" He whispered. I rolled my eyes. "It's just a shirt and I had to borrow it mines dirty and I don't think you ever clean your clothes Jake." I replied everyone laughing at that. I placed down the packs, Sam was first to start making drink contraptions. Weird ones at that who uses pickle juice? I grabbed 2 cans and chugged them on the spot. I was gonna have fun tonight so why not? I went outside Colby challenging anyone to beer pong. I said why not and we both tied. The crowd on my side fighting t
Colbys team on who should win. Oh well. (We won in our minds 🥇) . I had another bottle. At this point I was stumbling. So what better to do then go to the hot tub? I sat down and turned on the colors and bubbles. It felt nice. I saw Jake as he yelled cannon ball! Running straight for the pool right next to me. Uh oh. A huge wave of water flashed over me following with a bunch more and it keep going till everyone was in the pool, Sam and Tara ended up in the hot tub with me but across from me. Sam turned on a speaker and started playing Colby and his song. (If you know you know.) And everyone started singing and Colby yelled his parts. I got out of the hot tub to get another drink from the kitchen and started chugging a bottle. Johnnie ran up to me and took it from me. (How rude?) "Hey! That was mineee" you mumbled and Johnnie sighed in response. "Come on" he grabbed your hand and dragged you upstairs. His hand in yours felt right. He took you to his room and grabbed you a towel to dry you off with handing it to you. "How much did you have?" You liked this worried caring side of Johnnie, not his usual YouTube persona. Then you realized you were starting to stare. Your entire face flushed red and you sat down on the floor and covered your face with your hands. "I'm only a bit tipsy..." you stated. "If you're tipsy then I'm a girl." He laughed. I smiled at that. I then stood up sudden confidence rushing over me and I traced Johnnie's arm tattoos. He froze and didn't move. You went from his shoulders to his arms down to his hands and you smiled. Johnnie looked red, he must be warm from the hot tub. "I'm gonna put on the tv, lay down in here he said as he turned on his tv to YouTube and gave you the remote about to walk out of the room. You grabbed his wrist and stopped him. "No! Please, stay?" You pleaded to him. He sighed and sat down next to you on his bed criss crossed. He looks so....You grabbed a pillow and put it on his lap then laid your head down. (Damn. Living the dream here.) he didn't say no to it or pull away. He went to tuck your hair behind your ears and you flinched. "I'm not gonna do anything. You're drunk and I'm not like that." He sounded hurt, you grabbed his hand and put it back on your hair showing that you were ok with it. You felt safe. And comfortable, really comfortable. You feel asleep.
CLIFF HANGER HERE! ahahhahaha 😎 might be the last update for today and I'm sorry it's not much words. I'll try to post another tonight! Until then love you guys!