Kids. Lots.

AHH GUYS ITS FINALLY HEREEE!!!

I woke up with a heavy feeling around my waist holding me down. I fluttered my eyelashes open careful of how bright it would be. The light from the window was reflecting and hurt my eyes. I felt a heart beat under me-WAIT WHAT? A HEARTBEAT?? Dont freak out come onnnnn. While I was thinking I didn't even notice Johnnie getting up. "Oh hey Y/n...." I'm guessing he also saw the awkward situation and we both choose to act like it never happened. How we agreed soon it was a single head nod. Brilliant! Today was the day we would be meeting our kid for the week! I wore some baggy black cargo pants and an orange cropped shirt with a graphic design. I wore a cross necklace and cross earrings both in black and some rings. I used our bathroom this morning first so I tried to hurry and I got my hair done first it looked amazing I had it in two space buns. I felt very confident but my eye liner alwalys had been tough for me so I called in the only pro. "Hey Johnnieeeee?" I asked stepping out of the bathroom. He looked up concerned. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Oh not in a bad way but u need your help with maybe possibly idk doing my eyeliner?" He laughed at my sad attempt of asking for help. He nodded his head and said sure then I was led to the bathroom. I handed him all the eye liner I had and he choose on an eyeliner pencil. Today I wanted basic so I asked him to do a simple wing. I sat up on the counter as he got done sharpening the pencil. He went and stood between my legs and put his left hand on my cheek to keep my face still as he did my left eyes eyeliner. I watched him intensely. He was so pretty and he sounded so hot with a morning voice. His eyes were so pretty. God damn it dude. How is someone so blessed? I felt him shift and I didn't even realize he was done. I looked towards the mirror and it looked like a damn professional did it. I mean. He did. "Thanks Johnnie!!" I say brightly. I felt really good today and was trying to be in a bubbly mood for the kid. I grabbed a star sticker and stuck it to my face cause why not. And I waited for Johnnie. As Johnnie walked out of the restroom we heard the doorbell ring and everyone ran downstairs. We all lined up and opened the door to a woman and 3 kids. A boy. Our boy. Oliver. He had black hair that was in a normal lengthen cut. He had a blue shirt on with stars and some black pants. I looked over to the girl that must of been Jake and Tara's. (They were staring at her in fear.) she looked sassy, she wore a zebra skirt, bright pink tights, and a white shirt. She had blond hair in pigtails a a pony with her. And lastly was Sam and Colby's boy. He had brown fluffy hair and bright doe green eyes. This was gonna be.... Interesting. She explained some things and had us sign our names on contracts and she said at the end of the week if we choose to adopt then we just had one last thing to sign. I don't think I'm ready for a kid, but he sure was cute! The other ran to their kids and me and Johnnie called his name and he smiled waddling in his little 2 year old walk over and I sat down as he put his hands around my shoulders and gave me a hug. Aww he was so cute and sweet. I picked him up and he wiggled around doing some type of dance. "Should we take him up to our room?" I asked Johnnie, we could take off his shoes and change him let him use the restroom then feed him?" I said trying to think logically. "We also bought that pink bean bag so all the kids could watch Micky mouse after?" I said, I loved Micky Mouse As a kid so my kid needs to love it too. Johnnie agreed and we went upstairs. Johnnie chose his a blue shirt with little mini black cargo pants. White socks and he was all ready! Johnnie picked up the kid as we made our way to the bathroom and I unfolded the toilet seat for kids and he ended up using the restroom first try not to brag or anything. 👀. Johnnie spoke up "if he's my kid we should go to spirit Halloween and get whatever he touches. Maybe hot topic?" Johnnie joked. But that wasn't a bad idea. "Sure I mean why not?" I asked. We both laughed and gave him strawberry yogurt eith blueberry's in it for breakfast. Then we put on Micky mouse as he ate. I felt Johnnie next to me and his hand brushed against mine. I could grab his hand but who am I kidding I'm not bold enough for that! It happens again and instead of me moving Johnnie grabs my hand intertwining our fingers. I couldn't help but blush. It's fine. It's nothing. Nope. I'll be ok. We watched as Oliver finished his food and spoke an unknown language that u couldn't describe as human. We grabbed him out of the high chair and said goodbye to the others as we strapped him into his car seat. We decided on going to the McDonald's play place first then spirit Halloween next. As I unbuckled him from his car seat I could have sworn I caught Johnnie staring. Weird. Maybe I'm over thinking it oh well.
MEET OLIVER GUYSSS