The party 😭

Tara pulled me upstairs giggling, what does she have in mind? Tara took my to my room and pulled a bag from no where. "We are going to Sam and Colby's house and there is gonna be a hugeeee party with alchol,spin the bottle, truth or dare all of it! So I ofc had to bring you theeeee perfect bathing suit soooo..." she trails off and takes a bikini  from the bag that's all black and VERY showy but it was my birthday after all, it was kinda sparkly black? It was perfect. "OMG!! THANK YOU TARA!" I say pulling her into an immediate hug. She nods. "We'll come on! I ordered us a party bus!" I gasped, why would she spend that much, before I could ask she gave me an overnight bag I guess with "sexy" pjs and things I will need? Idk I didn't have time to look with Tara pushing me out the door. As we all got on Johnnie pulled me into his lap and I gave him a quick kiss on the head. "Happy birthday!!" He said pulling me into another hug and kiss. The back was full of presents. I'm so fucking lucky to have them. As the bus got full with all our friends we headed to Sam and Colby's . I'd only been there a few times but it was a MANSION.

I'm so sorry that this is how I end it but the rest of the night is up to you, kinda like a u imagine it you know? I do have a good reason though, through all of this app I see very little to no fan fiction of Sam Golbatch. So if you guys are interested I'm starting up a fanfic for him! Love you all, goodbye!