Road trip!

Ever since that day me and Johnnie have not talked about what happened that night. But sure enough it was time for our trip. Iv never really had a paranormal experience before so this should be fun. I grab my headphones and start playing Zombie by ofc Johnnie. Maybe I'll ask him to play it for me sometime. Nope. To scared. I went to my closet and picked what I was wearing for today.

I thought of something like this and a black tank top but whatever fits you! ❤️

I grabbed my suitcase and a monster then headed down stairs. Johnnie was already in there making cereal. I sat by him and listened to the music. Evidently I didn't catch myself humming in time to notice Johnnie laughing at me listening to his song. "I- just shut up." He bursted out laughing and continued to eat his fruit loops. I opened my monster can and tried to take a sip but Johnnie grabbed it before I could and started to chug it. "JOHNNIE!!" I looked towards his cereal trying to steal something if his. God I really don't wanna eat. I took his spoon and ate a small bite of his. "I'll spit in your food, give me the monster." He continued laughing but gave me it back half empty and I laughed to. He looked so perfect. His piercings . Tattoos. Everything. His face his hair. AHH IM STARING AGAIN. I only notice this because Johnnie stops talking about his new video and looks nervous. "Did I say something wrong?" He asked worries. "NO!" I blurted a little to fast and louder then normal. "Sorry just spaced out." He still looked slightly confused but brushed it off. "Hey if there is a mall there we should go to hot topic!" I thought. Johnnie agreed with me then we heard honking outside. Colby's here. We grabbed our stuff and threw it in the trunk. We were taking the car instead of a plan just to blog a road trip. It stated out normal and I remembered I brought nail polish. Lots. The seats were arranged as Sam and Colby up front. Tara and Devyn behind them. Jake and Corey next then us in back, us being me and Johnnie. I grabbed out my nail polish and looks at Johnnie's nails. Clear. "Johnnie...?" I looked twoards him and smiled holding up the bag of nail polish. He just shrugged and said as long as he can paint mine. I didn't mind that. I grabbed black and red. The colors reminded me of Johnnie. I grabbed his left hand first feeling that tingling feeling again as I had his hand in mine. Don't make this weird. and put on black and then red on the next one alternating between the two. After I was done and they dried I put a top coat and showed him. He seemed pretty impressed. He used the black that I used and a green and painted mine too. He did actually really well. But after all it was still like 8 and the morning so it took most of my energy up. I forgot to bring a pillow. Welllll. "Hey Johnnie?" I asked as he took out one of his ear buds. "Can I stretch out and lay down?" I asked not wanting to straight up ask to lay on his lap. I think he got the message cause he put his back to the wall and sat criss crossed so I laid my head down, I was slowly drifting off to sleep and I felt a blanket cover me and a hand playing with my hair. (I would die) . Best sleep I ever had. I woke up a few hours later with people screaming lyrics. What was this a mad house? Before I could start to think they changed the song to the Trap house anthem. I slowly rolled over and Johnnie looked at me smiling. "Hi", "hi" he handed me one of his headphones and I listened to some music with him. Something tells me this isn't just gonna be a normal trip and with Sam and Colby? No way. (Yes this is a reference from magic school bus)
Four uploads in a day 🤯 Love you all! ❤️