The choice

Fast forward to the last day of the challenge!

I felt a rubbing on my face and I opened my eyes. Oliver was there climbing on top of me. We knew the lady would be here soon but I was gonna do something that no one would suspect. As we got ready we heard a knock at the door. While all the other kids came down packed up and ready to go I came down with Oliver in pjs and no shoes and no bags. Ok so Charlie? Check, Ajax? Check anddd- "Oliver. Can I see that paper?" The woman looked surprised along with the rest of the group. I handed over the money and I looked towards Johnnie and smiled. He was my kid now. Our kid. Wait no. You guys are not even together. My smile fades but I replace it with a new one cause of Oliver's happy face and his fingers gripping my thumb. As the woman left everyone crowded around me and Oliver and they all meet and played with him. We all were gonna go out for super so we had to get ready. Me and Johnnie (Oliver on Johnnie's shoulders) rushed upstairs and Johnnie put on black skinny jeans, chains, my chemical romance shirt, and some necklaces and rings to match. Ofc a belt too. He looked so- nvm. But I got dressed and keep fucking up my eyeliner while Johnnie was doing his perfectly. "Johnnie? Can you help with eyeliner again?" I asked as I hopped up on the counter incase he said yes. "Of course" he went between my legs on the counter to get close enough to my eye. He got done but didn't move. "Can I try something?" I heard him say and I hummed in response. I felt a hand on my thigh and another on my cheek. What? Johnnie doesn't wanna kiss me! He looks stunning and I'm just...me? I couldn't stop myself from leaning into the touch and twoards to him. I saw him take a quick glance towards my lips then to my eyes to ask for consent I nodded and he closed the small gap between us. I think this is what they call a movie kiss. Where you feel like you're flying and fireworks are going off. Then I heard a gasp. But it didn't sound like Johnnie. I opened my eyes and parted the kiss to see Oliver with a hand over his mouth. Me and Johnnie looked at each other and laughed. After me and Johnnie got ready Johnnie did Oliver's eye liner cause Oliver liked it. We walked downstairs Oliver rocking some black and red Micky mouse pants and a black t-shirt. He owned the world and he knew it. I went to go pick up Oliver and look at him he smiled first and then kissed me on the cheek. He then pointed to Johnnie and my face went red. Jesus smart kid. "Ma...ma....muhhh....mamaa" everyone in the room stopped and looked towards Oliver. Including me. I was first to break the silence. "What did you say Oliver?" I asked with excitement "Ma, Mama!" Everyone was jumping up and down and Jake got distracted so he burnt his eggs.

What do we think? Will this lead to love? Lust? Hate? Betrayal? Jealousy? Maybe a few characters have something to fess up? A character we haven't talked about yet...or maybe we have? Will Oliver be happy in his new home? Love you all! Get good sleep!! 🌙