Prologue

World: Remia, Past time.

Two billion years ago there was once a beautiful world called Remia with species that look human but they are 10 feet tall.

These species are not only advanced in technology but they have power called Radiance which is a combination of both Aura and Mana.

Sadly despite their power and advanced technology they stood no chance against the unknown threat called Waken. These creatures are monsters of genocide and nearly kill the entire species of Remia. Only a handful like children and certain adults went into cryo pod to survive the genocide.

One of these survivors is an merc who joined the military called Y/N who promised himself that he will survive the future.

An: Give credit to the wonderful writer: Kfbanime87 for their story inspired me to write this book and with permission I will be using their storyline to create this book.

Pandora orbit, Present time

For the next two billion years Y/N been frozen unaware of what been happening until the day he was founded by an human survivalist and paramilitary organization called Cerberus.

They bring Y/N pod to the orbital space station base that float above the planet Pandora. This planet was known as a wretched hive of scum, villainy, raiders, and just overwhelming destruction and chaos. Many who landed on the planet never came back. Either cause they found a reason to stay or because they were murdered violently by the various twisted people or snarling beasts who live there.

Inside the base several scientists and security personnel milled about the station. Going about their day to day as they studied technology and artifacts. One scientist in particular was investigating a pod that several cerberus soldiers had found during an excavation on a planet in the Terminus System.

The reason they had Y/N's pod still frozen was because they wanted to study him and see if any of his people's traits could be genetically grafted onto regular humans. After all, such power could bring about an age of dominance in the galaxy for all humans.

Sadly they weren't making much progress for the pass month or so since they bring Y/N's pod to the space station. Suddenly the room started to shake as a explosion was heard.

Scientist: "What the hell was that" the leading scientist of this pod said confuse as he look at one of the armored men in the room.

Guard 1: "Probably an attack by some vault hunters. I'll go check it out" one of the guards said hoisting an pistol and about to head out only for pounding to be heard.

Male: "Mayday! we have an escaped sub- agggghhh!" An male voice spoke only to screamed then a crunching sound was heard.

Guard 2: "Sh_t its subject zero!" One of the guards said, causing the scientist next to him to pale.

Guard 1: "take cover doc!" the first guard ordered as both himself and the other guards aim their guns at the door.

Which didn't work so well when the door was suddenly sent flying off its hinges directly into the soldiers. Crushing and splattering the guards blood all over the paling scientist.

Scientist: "Ah!" The scientist screamed in fright and panic before he was sent flying across the room

The scientist tried to get up before a foot stomped on his leg. Snapping it and making him cry out in pain as he looked up at a young, bald woman. Wearing a torn open straight jacket as if it were a shirt. Cuffs that had been shattered wrapped around one wrist and one ankle. She had DD cup breasts, a toned body and a plump _ss, also she have tattoos over almost her entire body.

Galaxy Bounty Hunterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें