Ch 2: Bounty Beginners

Onyx Asphodel, Omega Nebula.

Arriving in Omega space is the starship Onyx Asphodel.

Y/N was in the bridge of the ship with Sienna as she flew towards what looked like a carved out Asteroid with a space station built out from it.

Sienna: "Welcome to Omega Y/N" she said as she got clearance to land in the space port.

Y/N: "Any rules I should know?" He asked curiously.

Moxxi: "Don't f_ck with the person we're about to meet" Moxxi told him as she entered the bridge with the others

Rocket: "Yeah even I don't cross Aria" he said with a shudder.

Claptrap: "P_ssy!" He yelled from his seat where he was still chain up.

Rocket: "Can you bring him with you to meet Aria?" He asked almost begging.

Y/N: "That depends, will you come with?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Rocket: "….touché" he said with a chuckle glad Y/N wasn't stupid.

Control: "Onyx Asphodel cleared for docking in bay 5" a female voice spoke through the comms thus Sienna parked the shipped.

Y/N: "So who goes in?" He asked curiously as he didn't know the etiquette for seeing a new place

Jack: "I'll take you and the sl_t" she said as she stood up.

Rocket: "Groot you stay here with the crazy one and keep watch over the ship" he said to Groot while he gestured to Tina.

Tina: "Aww I wanted to blow up stuff" she said as she pouted.

Y/N: "Sorry Tina but I don't want to start anything here. You stay here and if an intruder tries to enter then go ahead and go nuts on them" he told her

Tina: "Yay! I'll make them pray to whatever Gods they don't believe in if they so much as scratch the ship!" She yelled as she saluted to Y/N as he Rocket, Jack, and Moxxi left the bridge.

Jack: "You do know you pretty much signed the death warrant of any moron dumb enough to try anything on our ship right?" She asked Y/N as they approached the lift to the door of the ship.

Y/N: "It ain't their ship, it's ours. I already lost one home. I ain't losing another" he said simply as they entered the lift and went down to exit the ship.

Once outside the ship the group begin to walk until five batarians stood in their way which Y/N glare since he sense their hatred towards them.

Batarian 1: "What the hell are you looking at f_cker" the leading Batarian said with a glare.

Y/N: "Oh just your venomous ugly face that make me sick" he said which the five Batarians glare until they notice his height.

Batarian 2: "Boss should humans be this tall?" One of the batarians with slight fear said.

Batarian 1: "No. However I suggest you keep that pet on a tight leash unless you want him stolen and sold" he said pointing at Rocket who growl and was about to pull out his blaster but Y/N stop him.

Y/N: "He's a friend and I suggest you move on otherwise there gonna be blood" he said as his eyes glow which the second Batarian got frighten then ran away.

Rocket: "Coward" he said with a smirk at how bad_ss Y/N easily scared an slaver only to widen his eyes when he see the leading Batarian spit in Y/N eye who pull out a napkin then wipe his eye.

Moxxi: "Now that was unnecessary. I thought Aria would teach you lot some manners" she said with a hard tone.

Immediately one of the batarians got scared then point at the leader.