Ch 3: Life of Bounty Hunter!

Omega, Aria suite.

The elevator came to a stop before opening up to a very lavish penthouse.

Y/N: "Wow. She likes the best huh?" He asked as he looked around.

Moxxi: "Indeed. I've often stayed with her in this penthouse. She gets the finest of fine things. Alcohol, food, edible underwear, drugs. So many expensive items." She said yet Y/N was too distracted by the lavish penthouse to really listen.

Moxxi: "Mmm I just want to grab him, throw him to the ground, and ride him like a stallion! Patience Mox! Patience! Wait for Aria. You know she wants in" Moxxi thought depraved.

Y/N: "So where did Aria put the credits?" He asked.

Moxxi: "Oh they're in that room there" she said with a smile pointing at a room which Y/N nodded then went into the room to see a large red king sized bed with many pillows.

Y/N: "Um Moxxi, are you sure this is the right room?" He asked turning to look at the bartender

Moxxi: "It's in there I promise" she said with a smirk as Y/N looked around the room some more. Her smirk grew however once She heard the sound of the elevator ding again. Signifying Aria had arrived in her penthouse.

Aria: "Is he ready?" She whispered As she approached Moxxi.

Moxxi: "He's unaware. Which is perfect for us to surprise him" she whispered back.

Y/N: "I really don't See it in here" he said as he looked and looked but found nothing in this room. His search was interrupted however at the sound of a door closing. He Turned around to see Moxxi and Aria standing in front of the now closed door right as it was locked by Aria.

After the door was locked, the two beauties sauntered up towards Y/N who become nervous.

"Uh" Y/N was saying before Aria grabbed him and pulled him into a rough kiss while Moxxi rubbed his armor covered crotch.

Moxxi: "This armor is a bit tight on you, isn't it?" Moxxi asked with a teasing tone.

"maybe you should take it off" Moxxi suggested with a sultry tone of voice.

Y/N didn't respond as Aria's tongue assaulted his throat. Finally making Y/N break as his hands went to her hips pulling her close.

"Ooh I think you finally got him in the mood. Be honest, blue skin is such a sexy turn on for you isn't it Y/N?" Moxxi asked with a smirk as Aria pulled away from Y/N with a smirk on her face

Aria: "I think it's more that some of my dancers got under his skin and he's finally at his limit" Aria said with a grin of her own.

Y/N: "We gonna do this or what?" He said with a groaned as Aria rubbed his covered crotch with her knee

Moxxi: "Get out the armor first stud. We'll show you ours if you show us yours" she told him with a grin.

A few hours later

The three lay on the bed panting until the two ladies laugh.

Moxxi: "Holy sh_t handsome not only are you bad_ss but you can breed like a beast" she said smiling.

Aria: "I agree and I bet the two of us will be pregnant with the amount of seed you put into us" she said.

Y/N: "it gonna take a year or so as my people doesn't show pregnancy until a year after s_x. Now let rest a while before we leave" he said which the two ladies agreed and cuddle him.

The next day.

Waking up Y/N see that Moxxi and Aria is nowhere to be seen but there a note.

Note:
"Y/N dear sorry for not waking you up but we have business however it seems the ship is ready so we'll meet up later. Also keep these as a reminder of our night. XOXO Mox"