My Gay Sex Journal Part 1

1/1/2024

-Journal Entry One-

Taking off the Edge

By Chris M Richards.

This writing is for mature readers over the age of 18. Contains sexual content.

Even though I have sex regularly I still get online and read erotic and romantic stories by other Gay men, I also research the phycology behind various related topics I have found I am still learning about things, even after a lifetime of Gay Sex (I am 49 BTW).

Earlier in the day I told my partner about a masturbation technique I had learnt of when I was reading. I and suggested that we try it. He answered with a loud sigh. He likes sex a lot but despises talking about it!

He is a strong, dark featured, heavily tattooed skinned, guy. We always spoon. I am the little spoon. Last night he pulled me in as close as possible, so his penis pressed into my buttock. When his naked skin touches mine, I become electrified!

So, what was that sex thing you were trying to explain? I rolled onto my back, as did he so we could talk.

It is called Edging, and it apparently increases the sensation and strength of your orgasm.

That sounds good. So, are you going to tell me how to do it? He asked. Now he was turned on curious.

Its a masturbation technique, it apparently changes everything from what I have. What you do is pull your self off until you feel like you are about to ejaculate, then stop. I explained.

Stop! Why? Isnt the point of wanking to cum? he asked a little befuddled.

Of course, I laughed. When the urge to cum passes do it again, for 3 to 4 times, and then you can blow. He then linked one of his legs with mine. This way we were still physically connected.

He looked so hot playing with his balls with one hand while with his other he pulled on his fat circumcised penis. I really wanted to touch him but resisted the urge. I know he wanted me to touch him, he asked me to suck his dick, I told him no. it was so hard to say but we had agreed, wanking is usually a solo event, so just for the night we became responsible for our own pleaser and stimulation.

We did however enjoy the pleasure we were giving our selves. We spoke about our individual fantasies and darker desires. It took nearly 2 hours and so we would cum at the same time I had to stop. One more stroke on my throbbing penis and I was going to lose control.

Pre-cum had run down my cock, it made pull on my dick feel so much better. Lube, natural or otherwise, is always a good thing. I had pumped out so much of this fluid it also pooled on my skin where my pubic hair normally grows.

I laid with my hands behind my head until my boyfriend caught up. We all jerk off and in individual fashions. I masturbate with more speed and pay more attention to the head of my cock. He on the other hand pulls on himself slowly, mainly on the shaft of his penis.

Then when he squeezed his balls with a loud groan, and between his heavy breaths, exclaimed that he was going to cum, I put my hand back on my dick. We timed it perfectly and blew our loads at the same time.

It was true, Edging works. If you have the time, I suggest you give it a go. You will be blown away by how hard you shoot and the ultra-amazing sensation upon orgasm that his way of masturbation will provide!

THE END.

P.S. It can be difficult to stop when you get that close to finishing, but it is worth it. Enjoy.

If you enjoy my work please donate a tip so I can keep.
patreon.com/ChrisMRichards747

If you enjoyed my story please follow and befriend me on Facebook and Instagram. All story links will be shared here.

Chris M Richards (Writer Chris M Richards)

https://www.facebook.com/share/MWzo8H86EgK5WE5N/?mibextid=qi2Omg

Writer Chris M Richards Official Page

https://www.facebook.com/share/55A8cfyjV4E4gEut/?mibextid=qi2Omg

And on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/christinamrichards69?igsh=MzhndDRudXJpZnM4

For story links and to see a more personal side of me.

Thanks for reading my work 😀❤️😀