"Dave" Part Two of A Short Story.

"DAVE" PART 2

BY

CHRIS M RICHARDS

"What if people see?" I asked Dave.

The vulnerability of having sex in public was a feeling I had come to love. I had become voyeuristic, and I also had come to like other guys watching me have sex. It turned me on!

"I don't mind, I just want my cock sucked!" he laughed as he opened the back door of the car.

He moved to the furthest side from the door, slipped his shorts down to his ankles, and took off his T-shirt. He was completely naked and from between his legs sprouted his hard dick. A nice thick shaft with a big pink head sitting on top.

I dove into the car, and I pulled my shorts down enough for me to pull myself off and show my bare arse to the world. My backside was on full display to all who drove over the small, freshly painted, white bridge.

Dave was bold. The sight of him made my six-and-a-half-inch cock completely hard. I took a moment to look at his dick. His large hairy balls were drawn up tight. He was turned on too and looked excited!

I began to pull on his cock until a small amount of clear-Ish pre-cum oozed from the eye of his dick. His cock was fat, about four and a half inches with a great head on it. It was the same color as the shaft of his dick(I find this with a lot of circumcised guys), but wider. he had produced enough of the fluid that it lubed up the head of his dick so it reflected in the early afternoon sunlight.

Now my bare arse was completely poking out of the car. The way I was positioned in the car my cheeks were spread and my hole was exposed to the sun. the warmth of its rays made it pulse. I dreamed that another guy would approach me from behind and ram his dick up my hot, waiting arsehole.

The heat inside the car made the smell of his fresh sweaty crotch stronger. It drove me wild. I put the big head of his dick into my mouth, massaging it with my tongue, on the underside where the frenum is. I was also able to lap up his pre-ejaculate fluid. Never had I ever tasted such a sweet cock.

Dave moaned with pleasure before speaking through his deep breaths. "Take it all".

He then put his hands on the back of my head and pushed my head down until his penis was completely in my mouth. I could easily cope with this and was able to accommodate him down into my throat. He held me there for a second, I was out of my mind. Pre-cum was now also running out the eye of my cock, lubricating under my foreskin, increasing the pleasure I was giving myself.

I liked his dominance and how he took control. I like to be told what to do. I also liked the fact that all the cars that passed over the bridge could see what was going on. Some of them honked their horns as they passed our sex scene. At least they approved. The ones that did not scream obscenities at us. I did not care. I was having too much fun.

All I could hear was the slurping sound I was making on his cock as I happily continued to suck away, added to by Daves's loud sighing and comments of approval to my cock sucking skills that I was giving him. Nice and deep, just as he liked it.

I continued to deep-throat him, and his balls began to tighten even more, and his hips thrust in and out of my mouth more rapidly, between my tongue and the roof of my mouth. Even though I was wanking I was not ready to cum yet, but Dave was. He placed his other hand on my head, so his cock was again completely in my mouth and poking at the back of my throat.

Dave Cried out "Oh fuck me!" as he released his cum, shot after shot, straight down my throat. I didn't get to taste it. I kept sucking, hoping for more but had to stop because his dick became too sensitive. I moved my head further down and started to lick and suck on his hairy, salty balls.