Part 10 'Trickster' Part One

Trickster

-How I landed an English man-

By

Chris M Richards.

Warning: This content is for mature readers 18+. All characters depicted are fictitious and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Also, all characters depicted within are 18+ or older. The story includes other adult themes such as drug use and addiction and other themes some readers may find offensive or distressing. Enjoy at your discretion.

Part One.

"Hay lovely." The tall Irish man said. He was sitting with two other men. I knew them all well. I had no idea why my friend had just called me lovely and wore a sexy grin. I was not thinking of the present moment, just the lyrics of the songs I was going to perform at the local gay night spot Midnight Memories. I had two sets to perform. One was at midnight, the second 3 Am.

"Would you like me to walk with you, my sexy little angel?" Dwarf as he was known walked up to me and put his arm around my soldiers. His breath smelt of cheap port and his jacket, stale tobacco.

"Dwarf back off!" I wriggled myself from under his arm and looked at him.

Pete the English fella I did not know well began to laugh. He put his hand over his mouth to hide his smile to muffle his hysterics. I had no idea as to why he was laughing. I was starting to get pissed off,

"Who are you?" Dwarf looked at me blankly. He honestly could not register who I was even though I had last spoken with him only a few hours earlier.

"It's me. It's Matt!" I snapped. midnight was approaching and the club was some distance from the complex of flats that we all lived in.

"Matt?" he asked through his drunken confusion.

"Yes, Matt." I lit up a smoke and took a nice deep drag. I slowly let the smoke float from my nose. Why was he acting like this? I believed he liked women

Then the penny dropped, and I realized why Pete was laughing. I was dressed in drag!

"Oh, never mind." I tried not to laugh at Dwarf too. I pushed past him and walked away. Alcoholics I laughed as I made my way to the club.

Dwarf was never going to live this down. He honestly thought I was the new woman on the block. In my flat complex women were few and far between so I understood why he had hoped I was a woman. By sunrise, he would be the butt of all rumors and cheap-shot jokes for his innocent-ish mistake.

And I am not a female or trans/fluid-gendered person. I am just a man in a dress, dancing, and lip-syncing to other people's songs. I am funny and make vulgar jokes. That's it, it is just my job, and my character Chrissy never enters the bedroom. When it's time to fuck I am all male. I will admit though I look hot when presented as a female.

I did not get back until 4 Am. And I was so tied that with the added weight of my false eyelashes, I was having trouble keeping my eyes open. I was fumbling through my handbag when I heard a sniffling noise. Sitting in the garden was an upset Pete. I am too fucking tired to deal with your shit now I thought to myself.

As exhausted as I was, I went over to where he was sitting and invited him inside for a coffee and a chat. Pete had only lived here for a couple of months, and I had not gotten a chance to know him yet. It was a good opportunity to talk and get to know each other better. Plus, his accent kind of got me going.

He sat quietly as the kettle boiled and while I tore off my wig, changed out of my dress into my dressing gown washed my face clean of makeup up, and returned to my tiny living room.