Part 15 "Finally, Part 3 -Seasons Change-"

Finally, Part 3.

-Seasons Change-

By

Chris M Richards.

©Richards 2024. All Rights Reserved.

WARNING: This story is for mature readers 18+. All characters depicted are 18+ and any resemblance to persons alive or dead is purely coincidental. IT IS ALSO ILLEGAL TO SHARE THIS WORK WITH MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18!

Time moves so quickly when you are having fun. Before both Garry and I knew summer had passed. It was time for Autumn and time for me to leave my lover. I had to move to Sydney to begin my university education which would take 3 years to complete. I was going to live on campus in the dorms meaning Garry could not come with me. Because we spent every day in his bed, in each others arms, Garry had not worked in nearly 3 weeks. He wanted to rent a house so we could live together, but as he was already living off his humble life savings, it would not be possible. Our bond had changed. We had grown so close to each other.

One morning I woke up around 3.00 Am. with another erection. It was huge, hard enough that my foreskin had already rolled back and was sitting behind the crown of my dick. It was throbbing and leaking precum already. I rolled onto my back. As soon as I wrapped my hand around it and began pulling on it slowly, I had to bite my lip to stop myself from being too vocal. I did not want my parents or sister to wake up and hear what I was doing.

I longed for Garry. I desired to feel him inside me, for him to touch me. I just wanted him to be here with me, but he was not. I did the next best thing, I put my TV on, picked out my favorite porn video, turned down the volume before getting back into bed. I watched a young guy being DP by two other beautiful men. I am sexually curious, and although he has taught me so much, I still was yet to fuck him.

Ironically what I was viewing in my porno sparked that curiosity of mine. Now I wanted to know what it would be like to be fucked by two men at once. To feel two dicks sliding in and out of me. I also wanted to know what it would feel like to be inside a guy, pumping my dick in and out of him while another cock rubs up against mine. Maybe I should have said yes to Garrys threesome offer, but the idea still somehow made me feel uncomfortable. I had gone to him initially to learn about my sexuality, to satisfy my curiosities. At first, our bond was sexual, but now our bond felt like something else. It was stronger.

Once when he suggested a threesome with one of his drinking buddies, I said no. I could not put my finger on the emotion I felt when he made this suggestion. It was either jealousy or sadness or a mix of both. Perhaps I was beginning to fall for him on a much deeper level than I first realized. I did, however, regret missing the opportunity to explore double penetration.

I kept my hand on my cock and decided to heat things up a little more. Garry had gifted me a dildo. He had a cast made of his cock and had it made into a rubber replica. I remember how he smiled at me when he gave me his life-like toy. My hand was coated in precum, so I transferred my hand from my dick to his fake one to get it lubed up and ready to go. Garrys cock was ample in girth, and I usually must take my time to wiggle it into my manhole, but this time I pushed it straight into myself. I rolled my knees back a little, so my hole was high enough for me to easily glide it in and out of myself.

I worked on my G-spot up my arse, and my dick at the same time. It was not long before I was ready to cum. The sensation was amazing, though it still was not like being fucked by a big, warm cock. As the weeks passed, I stopped asking him to fuck me, it sounded so crude. Instead of the word fuck I was now saying lets make love instead. I also knew Garry liked the term.

I was so close to shooting my load of cum from my heavy balls that I let go of my cock and used both hands to now ram the dildo in and out of my arse. It hurt a little, but I did not care. I wanted to orgasm inside and out. I could feel that my climax was close, so I began to moan. I have mentioned before when it comes to anal sex, I am quite vocal. Without a hand on my cock cum began to stream out of my cock, landing on the skin around my neck and upper chest. Because of Garrys dildo, I did not shoot my load out squirt after squirt, it all just flowed out of me in one go. Then I felt an explosion from my prostrate and came from my G-spot. Upon orgasm, I let out a loud cry of pleasure. I knew it would wake up somebody else in the house, so I jumped out of bed to turn off the TV and whipped the hot cum off myself with a dirty T-shirt. I just got back under the covers when my father knocked on my door.