Part 14 "Cold Hands"

Cold hands

by

Chris M Richards

Warning: For Mature Readers Only 18+. All characters are depicted as being 18+ in age, or older. Copyright Richards 2024. All Rights Reserved.

STORY NOTE: His/him/he/husband/boyfriend/partner = My Civil Husbands name that shall remain unsaid, for the sake of his privacy. He has permitted me to share this story.

-Based on true events-

5/4/2024.

...His morning testosterone levels must have been high due to the rising sun as he was in a playful, flirtatious mood.

Matty, are you awake? (We did not go to sleep until 5 am. My lover woke me from my sleep just after 7 am.), he took my hand in his. OMG! Your hands are freezing. They usually are, but this morning they were colder than normal.

I am now, I said quietly after clearing my throat. Whats up? I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and reached for my smokes, but he stopped me.

Heavily tattooed arms wrapped themselves around me and he pulled me back into bed. The warmth of my partners body heat, under the bed sheets was lovely, compared to the cold morning air that had just danced across my skin and arms. My hands were colder than normal, as in my sleep I had moved them on top of the covers, allowing them to be chilled by the low temperature.

I found refuge and happiness in these muscular arms. A place that only I can be. He gave this space to me seven years ago and I have honored him with it for all these years. He is a dear privilege and after all this time he still fascinates me completely. We are bonded together as soulmates.

Before my husband began to try to warm up my hands, he made sure that we were tucked in tightly. My naked skin met his. Compared to my skin, his was on fire.

Like I said he was in an extra-fun mood (especially for having nearly no sleep), so he rolled onto his back, while keeping hold of one of my chilly hands and placed it onto his cock and balls. I felt his nuts retract as his cock jumped and twitched. He moved my hand to the hottest part of his body to warm my fingers up, he had said. he wanted to feel the sensation of having my cold hand wrapped around his dick and the proceeding hand-job I gave him. This was something different, a little thing we had never played around with before, cold hands. I liked the new moans of pleasure that this caused.

Separately, but still in sync with each other, we both practice extended edging. It is a great way to extend and expand our respective erotic pleasure when we finally do choose to cum. Presently, we both only climax and cum, with one strong powerful orgasm, once to twice a week. This is quite deliberate and planned.

We never pre-decide what day is cum day, as we work on our own natural and erotic cycles, not the cycle of dates and time. This is how we have come to extend our edging pleasures and delights.

I practice extended edging like this. As I write and think about gay sex all day every day, I often catch myself with an erection quite frequently. Never one to waste an opportunity sexually (even if I am alone), I masturbate usually while watching a bit of porn, but stop wanking just before I shoot my load of cum everywhere. Even though I am not planning to cum I still jerk off like I am going to. I get through about 2-4 20min, gay-sex scenes before I usually feel like losing control.

Sometimes I have to fight with myself to stop, but I have learned to win. The fights and rewards are greater than the ones, I could have at the current moment of self-stimulation.

The other way that I edge is just before I fall asleep at night. I am exhausted at the end of the day and as a result, I usually fall asleep with my cock in my hand. If I wake through the night I try and jerk off before I fall asleep, but again, I pass out. Most mornings I wake up running and do not have the time to play with myself.