Finally Part Two 'Man Made'

Finally, Part Two Man Made

By

Chris M Richards.

Warning. Adult content. For mature readers 18+ Contains sexual themes

Today Garry was going to take my virginity in full, not just orally, but in full.

I thought on the matter some more. I was excited to have sexual contact with him, but I still questioned if I was ready to have anal sex. This is why I was so nervous. What if I could not do it? Apart from my fingers and yesterday, Garrys, I had never had anything big up my arsehole before. Garrys cock was huge compared to a couple of fingers. I doubted that I could take it, but I did not want to let him down, or myself. Still, I was scared I would somehow fail if I did not get to have my virginity taken.

I truly wanted to get fucked but suddenly I had become scared of it. It was all I wanted yesterday; I was glad I had some extra time to think it over. I could always so no. Garry had been a gentleman towards me so why would today be any different? I doubted he would hold me down and force me against my will.

All the different sex scenes from my porn videos, where one guy fucks another filled my mind. All the different positions they engaged in. What one was the best to try first, what one hurt the least, and what one hurt the most if any hurt at all? My nativity feeds my confusion. I had woken with a big piss fat and these thoughts aroused me adding to the size of my erection. I was not going to be able to push it back far enough to piss in the toilet, so I headed straight for the shower. I needed to drain myself before my bladder exploded.

The hot water was a relief to my tied mussels. They had gotten a workout yesterday afternoon. My cock was still bright red because he had sucked my dick so well. I pulled back my foreskin and washed it first, before my arsehole, then the rest of my body.  It is nice to touch my cock first thing in the morning. Before I was done the urge to piss grew stronger, especially because I was standing underwater. When I looked down at my pulsing hardon I was faced with the eye of my cock. I pushed my internal mussels and after a few false starts, I got a stream going. I was lucky that it did not hit me in the face. I could not believe how long I was pissed; I thought the hot water would run out before I did. My stomach felt so good after I had finished, especially when I suck my six-pack in. Now it was time for more pleasure. So, I enjoyed my usual AM wank!

I closed my eyes and only wanted to see yesterday afternoon play in my mind, on repeat! While I relived the erotic play that occurred between Garry and me. It did not take me long to pump out a huge load of jizm that washed down the drain. After finishing my shower, I put on a small pair of shorts again. Just like the ones I wore yesterday. The temperature today was going to be hotter than yesterday. No need for much clothing.

Garry, Garry, Garry was all I could think about.

The more I thought of 4. pm the more it felt like time was ticking backward. I could not pass the time fast enough. I had thought enough. I wanted Garry as my Daddy. Like I have said I wanted him to teach me all about the secrets men share sexually. I decided Garry was the one. The man I wanted to give my virginity to. 

Id head out the back into the lush garden. I first smoked a cigarette; I had got hooked during high school. From time to time, I also enjoyed a joint, especially if I was going to listen to music. That was exactly what I was planning to do before I was interrupted by a familiar voice. It was Garry!

Do your parents know you smoke that shit? It pissed me off that he asked me like he had some type of authority over me.

What do you think? my rhetorical reply was sharp in tone.