Part 13 "Looking For Trouble" Part 1

Looking For Trouble

(2nd edition)

By

Chris M Richards

©Richards 2024. All Rights Reserved.

WARNING: This story is for mature readers 18+. All characters depicted are 18+ and any resemblance to persons alive or dead is purely coincidental. IT IS ALSO ILLEGAL TO SHARE THIS WORK WITH MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18!

Based on the 1000-word flash fiction story by the same title. Published on Vocal.media 2021. ©Richards. All Rights Reserved.

PART ONE.

The central character Matt is stuck at work across the road from a very busy beat. He can see the coming and goings from the front counter of his workplace. The young man is presented with some decisions. Torn between the love for his partner and his sexual desire to hook up with an older silver fox, a nice guy and well-presented, though with darker sexual intentions, who will he choose? Curiosity kills the cat, but will it kill Matt and his current relationship with Leaf, a lazy, unemployed, alcoholic who is waiting for Matt at home

I had watched him walk in and out of the public toilet block, which doubled as a Beat, a very busy beat. It was directly across the road from the shop I managed at the time. It drove me crazy knowing only 20 meters away men are fucking and sucking away and if I did not have to watch the shop, I would have run over the road and joined them in a flash! I always got a hard-on at work and would jerk off at least twice a day in the privacy of the toilet of the shop.

It was a quiet afternoon, and it was getting towards closing time, so I let the two young guys who worked for me go. There was not much left to do apart from watering a few plants and ringing off the till. I was also suffering from a bad case of F.O.M.O in regards to the sex play occurring across the road in the cottage and also that guy I had been checking out for over an hour. He was much older than the men frequenting the toilets and was not having much luck finding a younger lad to suck his cock. I thought he was a dam hot silver fox and although he may have been in his mid to late sixties, he still got my dick hard. His silver beard was cleanly manicured, and his hair was also cut very shortly, he was finally dressed and sexy as hell!

The phone rang bringing my attention back to work away from the daddy I was starting to get extra desperate to please (I was only 25 when I found myself in this situation). I was worked up, annoyed, almost aggravated by the ringing of the phone so I answered it with a very short tone. I brushed the callers talking aside and looked back out the window and across the road. The silver fox was no longer walking around the toilets waiting for another guy to come and use the facilities. Now I was angry, rushed the caller to get to the point of their inquiry so I could end the call and get back to perving on the beats users and my sexual daydreams.

As soon as the shop was finally shut, I was heading straight over the road to fulfill the burning desire within (if I did not nick off to the shop toilet for a wank, to relieve my almost insatiable sexual appetite). All of this made me feel overheated, flushed, and sweaty, and my cock was throbbing and twitching in my jeans. I wanted that silver fox but had lost sight of him. I also felt disappointed. It was a strange mix of emotion and thought. There was one problem with my plan, my partner Russel. I called him Leaf instead (I once made the joke of calling him Leaves Rustle and he got so angry it was adorable, so the name Leaf stuck).

I loved to worship cocks and I wanted to almost worship that daddy across the road, prostrate myself on the ground before him and suck his penis (We all fear getting older but imagine when you are this age yourself and you still feel like some male-on-male action, yet your age turns other guys off. Nobody will fuck with you anymore. This is a true nightmare of mine).