Chapter 30

The sealing was finished, both the three and four tails had been extracted.

"Man, sealing tailed beasts is such a pain!" Tobi said. "And there's even more after this round? Just thinking of it all makes me tired."

"Tell me about it," you muttered.

"Now then, where to, hm?" Deidara thought out loud.

"Wait, what do you mean 'where to' Deidara?" Tobi asked. "Sorry, but I really have no idea what you're talking about."

"I mean do we go after the jinchuuriki or Sasuke?!" Deidara answered.

"Frankly, I don't think that we should mess around with either one of them!" Tobi answered. "I mean, we've achieved our objective. Sasuke's not even a tailed beast, he isn't our concern."

"Tobi does have a point there Dei," you told him.

"Are you kidding me?" Deidara asked. "I owe them all some payback. The nine tails jinchuuriki for punching me, and Kakashi for taking my right arm, hm. And Sasuke, I must punish him for killing Orochimaru when I wanted to be the one to deliver the final blow."

"I can kinda see your reasoning there Dei," you began. "But revenge doesn't always go the way you want it to. Not to mention, revenge is bad."

"Don't bother Aiko," Tobi told you. "Once this guy makes up his mind, he won't listen to reason."

"Did you say something?" Deidara asked.

"Uh, no!" Tobi answered.

"Tobi! We're leaving," Deidara informed and his hologram disappeared along with Tobi's.

You groaned. "Why is that blonde so hot headed?"

"Maybe that's where you got it from kiddo," Kisame said.

You crossed your arms looked away with you pouted. "Not true."

"But Deidara is all worked up," Kisame pointed out. "And all that fuss is for over going after your little brother or the nine tailed jinchuuriki, are you okay with that Itachi?"

You turned to look at Itachi. He hadn't said much but then again, he didn't really talk much. What could he be thinking right now? It was his little brother, he should try to protect him, right? But he might not be able to. Deidara would probably be going after him, and Itachi and Kisame still have to go looking for jinchuuriki. Then again, it was possible that Itachi didn't care what happens to his brother at all. You could only hope nothing bad would happen. Yet, you couldn't help but wonder why his little brother wanted to kill Itachi. You thought back to the vision you had seen a while ago. Could it be...

~Farubaru~

"So? Which one are we going for?" Tobi asked. "Sasuke, or the nine tails?"

"Hmm... let's see," Deidara thought out loud. "Which one should we go for?" he hopped onto the bird and Farubaru jumped on behind him as it took off.

"Hey! Deidara!" Tobi yelled while waving his hands in the air. "Wait up!" he hopped onto the other clay bird and it took off after Deidara.

Farubaru looked back at Tobi. The wind pushed her ears forward. "Are you sure it's wise to go after either one of them?" she asked Deidara.

"What do you mean hm?"

"Tobi might not be much help, no matter which one you go for," Farubaru pointed out.

Deidara looked back at Tobi over his shoulder. "Maybe, hm. But I took down the three tails easily."

"The nine tails jinchuuriki will not be as easy as the three tails. You said so yourself Deidara; the three tails was defeated easily because it had no jinchuuriki host. It had power but lacked the intelligence to know how to use it."