chapter 8

After a rare goodnight rest. Y/n is seen walking down the semi busy streets of Green Hill with a look of complete boredom and emptiness.

Y/n:I hate Mondays.......

(Chris Pratt:Yeah, me too, kid me too)

The young man mutters, dragging himself to his high school.

Y/n(thoughts:Please, I beg of you, any benevolent forces out there. Cancel school!)

The young man prayed silently, now stepping foot on Green Hill High's campus. Only to be met with a huge crowd of students crowding the entrance. But that wasn't the thing that caught his attention. No, it was the almost destroyed high school in front of him.

Y/n:W-What the hell happened here?

Y/n whispered in disbelief, looking over the broken building. Holes blown threw the walls,windows shattered just a total catastrophe overall.

Sam:Hey Y/n pretty wild, huh?

The teenaged goth greets now appearing next to the confused teenager. Y/n only nods his head in response before setting his gaze on her.

Y/n: What do you think caused all this?

Sam:Pretty sure Tucker texted me that Danny and him were ghost hunting here yesterday.

Y/n upon hearing this gained a look of surprise and slight disappointment.

Y/n:Awww, man! They went ghost hunting without me?

Sam:I mean, they did try calling you, but you didn't answer your phone. So I think that one's on you, man.

Sam responded in a rather dry tone, to which Y/n only chuckled nervously with an expression of slight embarrassment.

Y/n:I-I guess my phone was on silent when I was looking after Membrane's kids.......But what now? Is school canceled today?

Sam:Oh geez! I don't know? I mean, just look at the collapsing building right in front of you! Looks totally safe for a school day!

Sam replied sarcastically only to receive a puzzled look from her friend.

Y/n:......So, is that a yes?

Sam:(deeply sighs) Yes, Y/n....there is no school today.......they even announced it beforehand, but you would've known that if you actually got here on time!

Y/n:(jumping in place)LET'S FUCKING GOOOO!!! ON TOP!!!

Y/n shouted in glee raising his hand up towards Sam for a High five. Only for her to roll her eyes in response and walk pass him. Hefting the young man to high five himself like a loser.

Sam:(sighs)I'm gonna go visit the two bozos at the hospital. Wanna tag along?

Y/n:Hold on they're at the hospital? Just what type of ghost where they after yesterday?

Sam:Nothing much Tucker just described it as a toy plane that drops tiny bombs.... And judging by the damage to the school I'd say those bombs probably bed ridden them for a few days.

Y/n: OH MY GOD JUST LIKE AEROSMITH FROM JOJOS BIZZARE ADVENTURE?!?

(Lez:sorry guy's I just had too)

Sam:(shrugs) If that makes you happy man then yeah sure.(mutters) Frickin nerd.....

Y/n:So cool! I mean not cool that they're stuck at the hospital, but still!

Sam:Mhm....so, is that a yes or no?

Y/n:Well, I would like too but I gotta drop off some papers at my sisters school first. But I'll meet you guys there later, though.

Sam:(shrugs). Just don't forget about it, alright?