chapter 9

*Thud**Thud*Thud*

The harsh sounds of heavy footsteps paced in the darkness before coming to a halt. A sharp metal finger then reaches out to press a button on a control panel. The loud sound of a metalic door receding cuts through the quiet atmosphere before the figure makes his way into the room. There, they suddenly dump a body, emitting a loud thunk.

Metallix: Here he is, doctor. Restrained and bound.

The sharp voice said as somebody began to chuckle in the darkness.

Eggman:Wake him up.

Metallix:(nods) Roger.

The robotic menace responded, reaching out to grab Mojo by the arm before delivering a bolt of electricity through the primates body, causing him to jerk around violently as he screamed before settling down finding it hard to catch his breath.

Mojo:(panting) W-What is this?! Where am I?!

The chimp panicked before a sudden spot light shun overhead. Illuminating a small circle around him. Now adjusting his eyes to the light, a man then comes into view with his hands behind his back, a smile plastered on his face.

 Now adjusting his eyes to the light, a man then comes into view with his hands behind his back, a smile plastered on his face

Eggman:Welcome aboard to my Egg Carrier Mojo-Jojo.

Mojo:(suspicious) How do you know my name, fat man?

Eggman:(smiles) Well, how couldn't I know who you are? I mean, there's no other fool I can name off who could somehow lose a battle to mere children, not to mention consecutively. That and you tend to talk in the third person once you begin your insufferable monolouges.

Mojo:.......Did you only bring me here to insult me?

Eggman:As much as it would be hilarious to bring up your past failures.(sighs) I fear it's just not gonna fit in my tight schedule, so let me cut to the chase. I want you to work for me.

The mad doctor said only to receive excessive laughter from the chimp beneath him.

Mojo: I Mojo-Jojo work for you?! HAHAHAHA! How completely absurd! If you're that desperate for assistance, ask the tin can that brought me here! HAHAHAHA

The talking animal bellowed with his captor looking on rather unimpressed with his answer.

Eggman:Hm.....You sure, like to strut your stuff for someone who only reaches up to my shins.

Eggman mutters while taking out a remote from his flight suit before pressing a button, shocking the monkey, finally ceasing his laughter with choking yells.

Mojo:Gah! H-How?!

Eggman:Well, if you haven't noticed it yet already, I've attached you with a little collar. Misbehave, and you'll get a little shock therapy.

Mojo:(glares) I'll kill you!

Eggman:Look at you all rilled up. A second ago, you were just laughing to your hearts content. (Chuckles) Now look, either you cooperate and I treat you like a little lab ape or it you don't then I'll just treat you like a wild animal.(shrugs) Your choice really.