Sixteen

Double update cause target reached 😁💜.
And Happy New Year Readeresyy!!! This year may brings happiness and joy 💗

###

1 Year ago...

After her brother passed away, she become so introvert. She went to college and came to house. This is always she does. It was her Birthday she went to college and sits under a big tree. Then she heard footsteps.. She opens her eyes and saw a man standing there with rose. She raised her eyebrows. 

Yazhini= yaaru neenga? yen inga nikiringa?

" Okayy.. first i introduce myself. I'm Ashok Kumar."

Yazhini= mhmm.. 

Ashok= i come to the point. enaku ungale pudikum.. last one yearah unga pinnadi suthithu iruken.. anaa ithu ungaluku teriyathu.. neenga amaithiya irukurathu mattum than naa paathuruken.. anaa onnu solren.. naa ungale eppome santhosama vechipenn.. ungaluku ithuku munnadi enna nadanthuchunu teriyathu.. but naa iruken. Yazhini nods her head.

Yazhini= im sorry.. enaku love'le interest illa.. She walks from there. Ashok runs behind him

Ashok= cherii ngee.. im sorryy.. anaa enkoode oru friendahh irungalen.. plss.. Ashok show his puppy eyes. Yazhini nods her head. Ashok smiles and walk with her. 

Days passed... Ashok always will be there for her. She also talks with him. Then one day, she was pass by canteen and she heard someone talking about Ashok

" Ashok.. nambe evalo ponnu propose pannalum.. reject pandrann.. ketta avan Yazhini'eh love pandrenu solran.. appadi nambe kettom'na ava than love'le interest ilanu solranu.. avan solran, avaluku pudikalanalum paravale.. naa avale kadaisi varaikum love pannuven'nu.. Luckyy'lee Ashok.. Ashok maatiri oru paiyan kedaika kuduthu vechirukanum" 

Yazhini smiles...

Yazhinimv= avaloo love'ahh.. anaa enaku feelings illaye.. enna pandrathu.. cheri poruthu irunthu paapom..

Months passed... Ashok always with her and show her caring and love. She was so overwhelmed. Only with him only she smile and laugh after her brother passed away. Their parents also happy to see their daughter who was happy. But they don't in few days her happiness going to fade. 

After one month, her classmate was going to change college. So she invited her classmates to farewell party. Our Yazhini is not a party girl, so she told them that she not interested. At that night, Ashok calls her

Yazhini= helloo sollungaa ashok?

Ashok= yenn neenga farewell partyku varale?

Yazhini= naa ethuku ngaa.. athulam venamm

Ashok= ava en frienduhh.. paavam.. neenga varuvinganu aasa paataa.. vaangalen

Yazhini= athuu

Ashok= plss.. enakaga vangaa..  Yazhini smile.

Yazhini= cheri varenn.. 

Ashok= ahaa..thankss ngaa.. 

Yazhini= paravale.. cheri naa call cut pandrenn.. 

Ashok= hann.. bye ngaa.. good nighttt.. She cuts the call. 

Farewell day also comes. The farewell day at A hotel. Yazhini wore a white anarkali and leaves her hair freee.. Then Ezhil pa brings her to the hotel. She waved her hand to him and went in. She wide her eyes to see a big hotel. Then someone tapped her shoulder. She jerks and turn back.