Forty-Nine

After few hours they reaches Swiss... Yadhav so excited.. She hugs Yazhini..

Yadhav= enna'nu terile.. unkoode vanthe naale ennode dream place rombe periyaa dream place'ah maari pochuu.. Yazhini smiles and kiss his cheeks.. 

Yazhini= cheri vaa polamm.. Both went to their hotel... Yadhav was looking outside.. 

Yazhinimv= chinna paiyan maatiri ivalo santhosam paduran.. cuteuhh boyy..

Yadhav= yaazhuu.. nambe enga enga poromm????

Yazhini= mhmm.. neraiya sapde porom.. aprom new york song eduthangale.. anga poga porom..

Yadhav= amavaa

Yazhini= amaa.. 

Yadhav= superuhh.. 

After few minutes,

They reaches the hotel.. Both took their bags and went to their room.. 

Yadhav= mhmm.. semma kulura iruku'lee

Yazhini= amaa paa.. Yadhav hugs Yazhini..

Yazhini= enna paa..

Yadhav= onnum ilaa.. enaku thookam varuthuu

Yazhini= enakum thann.. tiredah iruku

Yadhav= cherii vaa thungalam.. Yazhini looked him up to down..

Yazhini= yovv.. unne naa honeymoon'ku kutitu vantha nee enna'naa thunge porenu solre.. loosu.. Yadhav wide his eyes..

Yadhav= enna maa enne thithure.. ippadilama pesuvee.. 

Yazhini= apromm.. romantic'ah pesu pesu'nu sollithu.. ipo enna'na.. po daa.. She yanked his hand and went to bathroom.. 

Yadhav= Yaazhuuuu.. sorry maa sorry maa.. he went near the bathroom.. Yazhini close the door with a bang.. Yadhav sighs..

Yadhavmv= semma kovama irukaloo.. 

After few minutes, She comes out wearing a shirt and shorts.. Yadhav wide his eyes.. She glared him and lays in the bed.. Yadhav lays beside her.. 

Yadhav= yazzhuuu..

Yazhini= pchh.. she turn aside.. Yadhav hugs her from back.. 

Yazhini= vidduuuu

Yadhav= Yazhu maa.. he used his base voice.. Yazhini gulps.. Yazhini close her eyes tightly.. 

Yadhav= yaazhiniii.. he whispers.. 

Yazhini= hmm.. 

Yadhav= sorryy.. Yazhini turn to him.. Yadhav look her..

Yadhav= chorry butterfly.. he shows his puppy eyes.. Yazhini smiles and kiss his forehead..

Yazhini= sorry accepted.. she giggles.. Yadhav smiles and hugs her..

Yadhav= unmaiyavee honeymoon'ka kutitu vanthe??

Yazhini= amaa.. ethana varusham than neeyum wait panuve solu.. athann.. she close her eyes..

Yadhav= appo athukane velleye panalam'lee.. 

Yazhini= naa thungithen.. Yadhav giggles and sleeps hugging her..

After 3 hours... Yazhini wake up and saw Yadhav was sleeping hugging her like his life depends on her.. She smiles and kissed his forehead..

Yazhini= en cuteuhh boyy.. 

Yadhav= amaa amaa.. cuteuh boy thann.. he open his eyes.. Yazhini wide her eyes.. 

Yazhini= mulichu irunthiyaa paa