Thirty-Seven

The next day,

Yazhini woke up first... She looks Yadhav. Who is hugging her tightly and put leg on her. Yazhini smiles and caressed his hair. 

Yazhini= thungurathee paaruu.. kolanthai maathiri.. anaa kovam mattumm enga irunthu than varumoo.. ippadiyee calm'ah iruntha evalo alaga irukuu.. she pinches his nose. Yadhav snuggles to her more. Yazhini patted him..

Yazhini= Yadhaveyyy.. yadhaveyyy.. elunthiringee.. 

Yadhav= 5 minutesss.. Yazhini yanks his hand and moves from him. Yadhav whines and open his eyes..

Yadhav= yenn maaa

Yazhini= mani aachuuu.. collegee ponumm.. wakeuppp.. naa poitu kulichuthu varenn.. intha bed neat'ah irukanum.. She went to closet and took her clothes. Yadhav looks at her with wide eyes..

Yadhav= yenna ithuuu... Yazhini went to bathroom and shouts.

Yazhini= enna lookuhh.. seekiramm.. Yadhav shake his head dibeliefly..

Yadhav= enna aaachuuu

Me= enna aaganumm..

Yadhav= ilaa.. morning'ehh ivaloo sidu sidu'nu irukaa.. athann

Me= appadiyaaa

Yadhav= amaa.. 

Me= seekiramm madichu veii mann.. aprom thithu vaangathee.. 

Yadhav stood from bed and fold the blankets and keep clean. Then he went balcony and sits in swing. 

Yazhini comes from bathroom and sits bed holding her stomach. She closed her eyes and laid on bed. On that time Yadhav comes there after he heard bathroom door opens. He looked her and went near her.

Yadhav= ennachuu maa.. he holds her hand. Yazhini holds his hand tightly and put her head on his lap. Yadhav looks her hand on her stomach and took her hand from there. 

Yadhav= iruu maa.. varenn.. he put her head in pillow, and he went to hall. Seetha ma look him and raised his eyebrows.

Seetha= enna daa aachuu.. innum kulikalee.. collegeku time aachu'lee

Yadhav= maa.. nee oru thailam vechirupiyee.. athu thariyaaa

Seetha= enna thailam daaa

Yadhav= vayiru valiku nee anni'ku tharuviyeee.. athe thannn... 

Seetha= athe yenn.. ohh.. iruu varenn.. she went to her room and brings the thailam. 

Yadhav= maa.. inaiku college polee.. he runs to his room. Seetha ma smiles and went to kitchen.

Yadhav went to their room and saw Yazhini curl herself and her eyes were closed. Yadhav went near her.

Yadhav= Yazhiniiii... he made her laid staraightly. Then he caressed her hair.

Yadhav= Ammuu.. kaiyee eduu.. naa thailam podurenn.. aprom amma kitte solli venthaya thanni eduthu vare solre.. Yazhini snuggled to him more. Yadhav removes her hand from her stomach and pulled her tops up. Then he pours some oil in his hand and apply on her stomach slowly... Yazhini's face relaxed, and she hugs him. Yadhav look her face and smiles. 

Yadhav= konjee neram iru maa.. naa poituu facewash pannithu varennn.. She nods her head. Yadhav leaves her there and went to bathroom... Yazhini close her eyes and suddeny..

Aavo ji aa anaarkali
Achcha achcha pachaikili
Ammadi aathadi unnaalathaan

Nethu raathiri..  Yamma
Thookkam pochidi... Yamma