Forty-Four

Days passed... Soon Yazhini got many admires and fan pages. Some colleges call her as a guest. Their family members so proud of her. Before Yadhav enters her life is totally different and now, she is totally a different girl. She always went to her house and spend her time with Karthick and Jessy. Jessy said that his memories can gain anytime if they spend time with him. So, she always spent the time with him. Karthick also attach to Yazhini so fast.

One day, 

Yazhini went to her house after college finishes.. Yadhav went to his father office because his studies going to finish and he plan to open a new boutique.. 

Karthick= vaa daa chellamm..

Yazhini= annaa.. she hugs him.. 

Karthick= eppadi irunthucu inaiku college.. 

Yazhini= rombee nalla irunthucu.. cherii vaanga sapdalam.. inaiku naa namaku pudichaa Briyanii vangithu vanthurukenn.. 

Bhumika= vaa daa maa.. vanthonee anna'naa

Yazhini= hehe.. amaa.. vere yaaru iruka enakuu.. en chella anna.. she pinches his cheeks.. Karthick smiles..

Bhumika= poitu kai kaalavathu alumbithu vaa dii

Yazhini= poo maa enaku pasikuthu.. naa aprom porenn

Karthick= amma vidungee.. 

Bhumika= appo bag'eh poitu roomlayavathu vechithu vaa.. kolantha iruka.. book'eh kilichitha onnum solla koodathuu

Yazhini= amma.. aprom porenee

Karthick= chello nee sapduu.. naa poitu vekirenn..

Yazhini= thanksuhh anna.. neenga amma room'le vechirunge.. 

Karthick= cheri daa.. He took her bag and walks to Bhumi ma room.. 

Bhumi= seriyanaa kurumbuu kaari dii nee

Yazhini= amma.. thithathe.. naa yadhav kitte solliruven paathukoo

Bhumi= rombee thann..

Yazhini shows her tongue.. Bhumi ma shakes her head and went to kitchen.. 

Here Yadhav enters the room and look the room.. Then his eyes landed on photos in the wall. 

Karthick= enna photo ithu.. he walks near the photos and wide his eys..

Karthick= ena ithu.. en photo.. athuvum.. chinna payan photo.. his head pains.. some flashes comes.. he hold his head and shake his head.. 

" annaaaa"

" Agilaaa.. odathee daa"

" Racerr Agilannn.."

" annna.. naanum bike'le varenn"

Karthick= Ahhhhhhh.. he shouts and fall down.. Due to his shout Yazhini and Bhumi ma runs to the room.. And saw unconscious Karthick. They runs to him and patted his cheeks..

Bhumi= Agilaa.. Agilaa.. enna paa aachuu

Yazhini= anna.. annaa.. she patted him.. 

Bhumi= nee.. nee. jessy'ku call pannu.. Yazhini runs out and took her phone.. Her hand shakes.. On that time Yadhav enters the house.. 

Yadhav= Yazhuuu.. Yazhini looks him and runs to him..

Yadhav= ehh.. ennachuu.. yen aluguree

Yazhini= anna.. anna'kuu

Yadhav= ennachuu avaruku..

Yazhini= ulla.. ullaa.. she shows the room..

Yadhav runs to the room and saw Karthick.. He runs to him.