Thirty-Nine

Yadhav went to his room and saw Yazhini who was sleeping in the bed. Yadhav went near her and caressed her hair. Yazhini smiles in her sleep. Yadhav kissed her forehead and went to freshup. After that he went near her and patted her

Yadhav= Yazhinii.. yazhinii.. he patted her slowly..

Yazhini= mhmm.. she turns otherside.

Yadhav= maaa.. mani aachuu.. vaa sapdee polamm

Yazhini= enaku pasikalee.. naa thunganumm.. she mummers and cover her face with blanket. Yadhav chuckles and pull the blanket. Yazhini pouts and open her eyes. Yadhav smiles at her..

Yadhav= poituu frsh aagithu vaa maa.. sapthu nee evalo neram venalum thoonguu.. ippo elunthiri.. He holds her hand and pulls her. Yazhini sits grumpily. Yadhav pulled her cheeks..

Yadhav= enn chellakutyyyyyyy... Yazhini yanks his hand.

Yazhini= naa kovamaa porenn.. she went to bathroom and close the door bang. Yadhav laughs..

Yazhini= veliyee vanthee.. konnuruvenn paathukongee. she shouts. Yadhav stop laughing and wide his eyes. 

Yadhavmv= emmadiyoo.. ennamaa suruku suruku'nu kovam varuthu.. 

Me= kadugu sirulathum.. kaaram athigam'lee.. athu maatiri than

Yadhavmv= rombe naal kalichu vanthurukingee.. 

ME= hehe.. 

Yadhav= eppo engale padichu mudichi kaatha poringee authoreyy

Me= athu.. enakee terilee paa.. enna pandrathu.. epadii eluthurathu'nuu... athan yosikiren

Yadhav= paathu seingee.. athu pothumm

Me= athuku than ennode moole velai seiya matinguthu.. paapom.. illana naa seekiram mudichithu poiruven

Yadhav= etheyy

Me= amaa.. 

Yazhini=chehh.. towel vitutu vanthudenee.. she shouts and bathroom. 

Me= pongee.. poitu towel kudukure vellaiye paarunge.. byeee

Yadhav= amaa.. poitu kudupomm.. he went to closet and took her towel and her dress with necessary things.. He knocks the door..

Yazhini= ennathuuu.. she shouts.. Yadhav gulps..

Yadhav= dha bha.. maa towel.. veliye dress vechiruken.. pothukoo.. aprom keele vaa.. naa keele porenn.. Yazhini open the door abit. Yadhav gives the towel and put her dress on the bed. Then he went down. Yazhini opens the door and peak outside. Then she smiles..

Yazhini= rombee than kathithomooo.. enna pandrathuu.. mood swingsnu onnu vanthu usure vaanguthu.. cheii.. she hitted her forehead and change her clothes. Then she went down and look all are sitting in hall.

Yazhinimv= aiyayoo.. nambe mattum than ippo poromee.. oru maatiri irukee.. she blinks her eyes and walks slowly.. Yadhav turns behind and look her... Then he shows his hand beside him. She smiles and sits beside him. 

Seetha= vanthudiyaa.. vaa sapdalam.. unaku than wait pannomm

Yazhini= aiyoo.. enaku yen wait panninge attai.. sapthurukalamlee.. 

Abhi= naanga eppome breakfast'um dinner'um sernthu than sapduvom.. soo vaa polamm.. 

Arjun= amaa amaa.. Yazhini smiles.. Then all went to dining table.. Yazhini sits beside Yadhav and look at him. Yadhav raised his eyebrows. 

Yazhini= naa vanthudenuu eppadi kandupudichingee?? she whispers. Yadhav smiles

Yadhav= I have my sources Mrs. Yazhini.. he whispers.. Yazhini glared him and twists her lips. Yadhav chuckles.