Chapter 1: The Arrival

Third Person POV:

As the train head to it's last station the man who is operating the train forgot to turn of the microphone.

Saying he cannot wait to go karaoke and singing horribly without noticing the mic is still on.

The Boboiboy brothers noticed this Angin who laugh the hardest, Tanah who laugh quietly and Petir who just smiled trying to stop the laughter.

So Tanah got off his sit and told the the operator that the mic is still on.

After that Tanah got back to his sit and the operator said the he has some "technical issues" and saying that don't tell his boss.

"I can't wait to see Atok and tell him all about this" Angin said.

The train arrived at the destination and Angin was the first one to get up and leave the seat and also thanking the man who accompanying them.

Angin ran at as the door was open.

"Boboiboy!"

"Atok!"

"Boboiboy!"

Then the two of them hug each other.

"Look how much you've grown Boboiboy"

"Ehh mister"

"Yeah" as Tok Aba see and to revealed that he hug the wrong person.

"I'm not Boboiboy" the kid said.

"Eh!" Tok Aba looked on the other side to see Boboiboy Angin hugging another man.

"Wow you haven't age a bit Tok!" Angin said.

"Oi! Who are hugging over there! that's not me!" Tok Aba said.

"Huh?" Angin look up to see that he is hugging the wrong person.

"Oh hehehe sorry mister" Angin apologize.

"Hn" Tok Aba huff crossing his arms "heh speak for yourself" the kid said.

"Yeah Atok" "hey it's not my fault you on the other are still young"

"How are Atok" Angin asked Tok Aba "i'm fine, wait a minute you are Angin right? Are you the only one here?" Tok Aba said "Uhhh" Angin didn't respond.

"Oi! You left your stuff Angin" Petir shouted.

"Hehehehe sorry" Angin sheepishly said then take his stuff from Petir.

"What happened" Tanah who is coming out of the train "nothing just your twin here hugged another guy" Tok Aba said.

"Eh?" Tanah just sweat drop.

"Anyway that's enough let's go home" Tok Aba said to the Boboiboy brothers.

"You Atok the train driver forgot to turn off the mic just now" Angin happily said.

"Heh speak for yourself" Tok Aba respond.

The four left leaving the two then the guy open his arms for another hug from the kid "eh i don't know you" the kid said.

.......

(Awkward)

A/N: I'm sorry if it's too short but i want to give some info on the names so you don't get confuse, the septuplets are all named Boboiboy but i added there elemental names like Boboiboy Petir is Petir but i know you guys might have figure that out.
Anyways thank you for reading.